Mississippi folks: Red Creek Off-Road - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > Mississippi folks: Red Creek Off-Road

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThis is a shout out to all INTERNATIONAL Customers! Yes weSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

Mississippi folks: Red Creek Off-Road

Ever been to the park? How is it? Big? Worth me driving 95 miles when I go back home over Labor Day weekend? I have a stock 07 Rubicon right now.

http://www.redcreekoffroad.com/index.php?dowot=home

Unread 07-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
redneck23ms
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i haven't been there but it is mostly an atv park. you can ride in jeep and trucks but i can tell you on labor day weekend you won't be able to move at that place. they are having their annual atv mudfest and it will be packed.
redneck23ms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
dkeith
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I went there today. It is a very, very difficult area to wheel in. MASSIVE mud holes, I fell off in one the first 10 minutes I was there. After I asked around enough, I found the higher ground but I still probably won't go back. It is too much even for my RE 4.5 lift and 33" tires. The trails aren't that long but I didn't ride the entire park. Mostly there were atv's but there was a little gaggle of Jeeps and other off road trucks but they were sky scrapers and looked old and beat up. Not a place to take a nice newer model Jeep. I spent two hours just hosing off mud, totally trashed my TJ (dirt and mud wise) but I guess that is what it's for. Would like to find some better roads that aren't quite so wet. It's a mud fest area, mud everywhere.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
GhostTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

dkeith, FYI...

Porter Lane Offroad

GhostTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
bigmeangreen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

haven't been there yet but friends tell me that you have to have a pretty serious mud rig when you go. Also it is almost a garantee that you will break something.
()_) ()_)--o--)_) Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
bigmeangreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

ive been to red creek with my atv and yes the mud is ridiculous. pretty fun but if i take my jeep there ima need to upgrade axles or else i will break it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.