Hattiesburg, MS - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > Hattiesburg, MS

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #1
Gravitytester
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hattiesburg, MS

Looks like I am going to be spending a month or so just south of Hattiesburg in January. Are there any good spots to go wheeling while I am down there? To be exact I will be working on Camp Shelby so if anyone is in that area, let me know what is available. Thanks

Unread 12-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
truckchick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Red Creek Offroad park has some options. I have seen a few trucks out there, mostly quads.
http://www.redcreekoffroad.com/

http://www.southernrollers.com/atvtags/atv-parks I have never been to this one.

Both of these are closer to Camp Shelby than Hattiesburg.
truckchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
Gravitytester
2008 JK Wrangler 

Thanks I will check those out. So what else is there to do in that area? I will have some time to kill.
Unread 12-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
truckchick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hattiesburg is the nearest town that has places to go out to eat at, bars, malls & stuff of that sort. University of Southern Mississippi is in Hattiesburg, so there is always something going on there!
truckchick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.