central mississippi area help with rebuild - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > central mississippi area help with rebuild

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
DeadPhish
1977 CJ7 

Cj central mississippi area help with rebuild

anyone near the jackson ms area ever done a complete rebuild i am looking for some help/ideas

DeadPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
smokedog
1984 CJ7 

Hello local jeeper

Hey man I am in Brandon, MS. I am on my 3rd CJ. Probably don't have time to physically help with 1 kid and one on the way and I travel all over US for work but will share my experiences and help any way I can. My brother-in-law (bdmonist on the forum) and I work on our jeeps when we can but don't get the chance often.

84' CJ7 Renegade - Tungsten grey metallic paint, 388ci Chevy, 700r4, D300, SOA lift with YJ springs, 1" body lift, Bilstein 5150 shocks, Currie Rock Crawler Shackles, Trussed Ford 9 Rear w/ 4:56 gears, Detroit lockers, Dana 44 front, full poison spyder cage and lots of chrome and stainless.
smokedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
oO_Rogue_Oo
2008 JK Wrangler 

http://www.cmsja.org/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.