Upcoming event at Morris Mountain ORV Park in Wedowee, AL - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 04-15-2008, 05:05 AM Thread Starter
Matt Graham
Hater of Debt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Upcoming event at Morris Mountain ORV Park in Wedowee, AL

Upcoming event..........my buddy (Jody C.) and I are planning to go to this event in Wedowee, AL on Memorial Day weekend. Any forum members want to meet us there? Here is the MMORV website: http://www.morrismountainorv.com/

WHEELIN 4 WARRIORS ROCK RIDE
Hosted by the Georgia Rock Rods
May 23rd-26th

More info about prizes - read through for lots of awesome details. One of the raffle items is a $500 gift certificate to Interco Tires!

"the georgia rock rods would like to invite you to come spend memorial day weekend with us at morris mountain orv park on may 23 - 25. our event is to help raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project and Honor those who have served our country and given life and limb to protect our freedom."

For more information visit
Georgia Rock Rods.com

-For a list of event sponsors click here-

Coverage by CRAWL Magazine.
www.crawlmag.com

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube:

My Build Thread:

Paypal:

Last edited by Matt Graham; 04-22-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-16-2008, 09:50 PM
bebout

2004 KJ Liberty 

i would go but i have to work that weekend.
post #3 of 8 Old 04-16-2008, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Matt Graham
Hater of Debt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitdirtytj View Post
i would go but i have to work that weekend.
maybe next time

Instagram:

Twitter:

Youtube:

My Build Thread:

Paypal:
post #4 of 8 Old 04-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Garrard8

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds Good to me....

98 Cherokee,4.0 Auto,Arb locked Front and Rear,4inch Rustys lift.....
post #5 of 8 Old 04-17-2008, 01:48 AM
Matt87YJ

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Too bad I need a motor and tranny...

'87 Wrangler, Stroked with a few other toys...
post #6 of 8 Old 04-23-2008, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Matt Graham
Hater of Debt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
bump for an awesome upcoming weekend!

Instagram:

Twitter:

Youtube:

My Build Thread:

Paypal:
post #7 of 8 Old 04-27-2008, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Matt Graham
Hater of Debt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
anyone planning to come?

Instagram:

Twitter:

Youtube:

My Build Thread:

Paypal:
post #8 of 8 Old 05-12-2008, 07:27 PM
RockJeep
Motobilt.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there of course. Jimmy's 4x4 is doing a full tube chassis with hood!!! Lots of other great items too!!!

1998 Jeep TJ on 37's, locked, long armed etc
Sales Manager at

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.