Stolen dog, need alabama jeepers help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Stolen dog, need alabama jeepers help

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 11-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
stoneytj
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Stolen dog, need alabama jeepers help

i need some help from my fellow jeepers in the leeds al area.

my cousin's house was broken into on monday, they stole her foster dog and other household items. she is heartbroken broken about it along with her daughter. i need some people to cross post on forums or facebook to get the word out about her dog. the poor dog is only three months old and has parvo and distemper, which both require daily meds to keep her alive. all she wants back is the puppy, she doesn't care about anything else.

heres a link to the newspaper article about the whole ordeal(yes i know robbery is spelled wrong)

http://heraldnewsmedia.com/content/?p=6833

oh and if anyone wants to go down to AL for a blanket party send me a pm, no one mess's with my family and survives.........

if anyone has info or knows anything please contact the the leeds pd or me (stoney va 21 dot kc @ gmail dot com)

build thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...1/#post8930381
stoneytj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.