Ride tomorrow... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Ride tomorrow...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ride tomorrow...

Late notice but a couple of us are getting together for a ride at Wooly's Offroad tomorrow. Welcome to join us.

1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
kevlarmenace
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Missed the note (just joined) but I have a stock TJ. Would Wooly's be fun to go play in on a weekend? I don't have any Jeep buddies out here, so are trail buddies a necessity? I'd be sticking to easy trails, assuming they're easily marked. The map from the site (PDF) doesn't show a ton of detail.
kevlarmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 12:55 AM   #3
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastR
Late notice but a couple of us are getting together for a ride at Wooly's Offroad tomorrow. Welcome to join us.
Where do you ride at? I see you in the tennessee forum a lot. I'm in savanna Tn and I need people to ride with cuz come-a-longing your self out of a mud hole sucks!!!

Lone jeep club member #1

[QUOTE=TMSquy;13470729]If parts aint flyin you aint tryin![/QUOTE]
ruthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarmenace View Post
Missed the note (just joined) but I have a stock TJ. Would Wooly's be fun to go play in on a weekend? I don't have any Jeep buddies out here, so are trail buddies a necessity? I'd be sticking to easy trails, assuming they're easily marked. The map from the site (PDF) doesn't show a ton of detail.

Yeah the map sucks. You could ride there by yourself. Park is not so big that if you get stuck you would have a long distance to walk to get help. There are enough easier trails you could play for a while. Any time you want to go let me know. I would be glad to go for a ride. We could probably get these goof balls to go with us.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f328/woolys-1260466/
1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.