off road shop close to huntsville? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > off road shop close to huntsville?

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
msu33
2006 LJ Wrangler 

off road shop close to huntsville?

Just got my first jeep. It has a 4" lift on it already. It has some play in the steering and is not very sensitive at all. Seing as how I am new to jeeps and suspension lifts, I would like to have someone take a look at it, make sure everything is as it should be. You guys recomend any off road shops? I know about rocket city, what are your thoughts on them? Are they reputable?

Thanks

msu33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
sixty5vdub

RCOR is good. They are under (relatively) new management.
Talk to Frankie. He is the manager there. He will check everything out for ya. I have done/and will do business with him. Good guy.

Also, Gilbert's Jeeps is a good place to deal with, but they are on 72, a couple of miles west of Athens. So that is a bit of a drive, depending on where you are located.

AMP
sixty5vdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
msu33
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks sixty5. I took my jeep to them, got me a new adjustable track bar and an alignment. Drives like a completely different jeep. No more bump steer. I will do business with them again.
msu33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
sixty5vdub

Glad that they were able to get you fixed up! And, from the sound of it, it was a relatively inexpensive fix.............. those are the best kind!

AMP
sixty5vdub is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.