New(?) ORP in souht Alabama - Boggs & Boulders - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > New(?) ORP in souht Alabama - Boggs & Boulders

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-30-2009, 08:21 AM   #31
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

I believe they open at 8 or 9...hope to see you there, trying to get more jeeps out there

hrlyfltmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #32
purplepig
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have pictures from B&B? I still haven't made it there and school starts tomorrow.
purplepig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #33
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

I went over New Years weekend and had a blast...have alot of pics, will try to get some put on here. It was really muddy after all the rain we had so we had a few temporary delays but still had a great time.
Unread 01-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #34
Schnabel10
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Talking

Love the place. Not to many other options for wheeling around here from what Ive found so we head out there atleast once a month.
Schnabel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #35
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Where do you live, Schnabel?
Unread 01-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #36
cgradd59
2001 TJ Wrangler 

so im thinking about going up in a few weekends. after my lift is installed. sometime in mid february i think
cgradd59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 08:23 AM   #37
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

we went just for the day on MLK holiday and had the place to ourselves, it had dried up some but still muddy on some of the trails but still had a great time, they have had to repair a few spots from xmas when we had all that rain. We are going back for the weekend during Valentines...they are having a sweethearts special not sure what it is but thats what they told us the last time we were there. There are always alot of four wheelers out there but we have been trying to get more jeeps out there. Hope to see yall out there sometime.
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #38
Schnabel10
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Heard something about a Valentines Day shindig going on over there too. If I can get the Jeep back up and running healthy by then, Im sure we'll try and hit it up. They have been talking about expanding and adding some new trail this year too; especially if we continue and can get more vehicles to head out there. They are a good group of guys and gals over there at B&B. Jason D - I am out of Enterprise. I see you are out of Dothan. What about you "hrlyfltmedic". We like to camp overnight there too. Maybe a few of us can get something together once the Jeep is back up like I said. Stand by for a future thread regarding this. Worst case scenario, I ride shotgun with my bud.
Schnabel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #39
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How about the pics?
Unread 01-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #40
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

I have tried a few times to upload some pics but it locks up my computer but I'm still gonna keep trying, we have got some good ones. We are from Enterprise also, we like to camp out there too and we always take both of our jeeps
Unread 01-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #41
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll give you my email address if you think you could send them and I'll try to post them for you.
Unread 02-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #42
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Is anyone headed out there Valentine's weekend? (or any other time) I didn't see anything on their site about anything special then. Are they even open right now?
Unread 02-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #43
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

Yes, they are going to be open. They are actually open year round usually Thur thru Sun unless there is holiday or special occasion then they may stay open longer. I am putting together a Breast Cancer fund raiser that weekend out there so they are going to stay open through Monday with it being a federal holiday to try to help us out. We will be going out there Friday morning and staying til Monday afternoon. Hopefully we will get a good turnout and some good donations, trying to get alot of jeeps out there so if you know of anyone who is interested let them know. You can look me up on facebook to see some of our pics from there...Michelle Wilhoit
Unread 02-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #44
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Michelle,
I would try to spread the word as much as possible on all the Jeep forums. You might want to start a new thread on here in fact. There's also a myspace page for the local Jeep club we had around here, but it's not very active anymore. Wendy Jay runs it. Try contacting her on there. MySpace - South East Alabama Jeeps aka; "SEA-J" - 41 - Female - DOTHAN, Alabama - myspace.com/southeastalabamajeeps

I sent you a friends request on FB. There were actually a lot of Michelle Wilhoits that showed up. I knew it was you once I read your wall though.
Unread 02-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #45
hrlyfltmedic
2008 TJ Wrangler 

I did start a new thread putting out all the basic info

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.