New member from Bham (obviously!) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > New member from Bham (obviously!)

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

New member from Bham (obviously!)

Hey guys. Just wanted to see if there were any local places around Birmingham that y'all have used for parts and accessories. I hate ordering from catalogs or online, and like to walk around a place and look at things before buying. And support local businesses. Just got a TJ and am thinking about bumpers, lights, etc in the short term. Like 6 months or so.

Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
BamaRolln
2005 TJ Wrangler 

My last jeep had a tube style front bumper and I bought a set of tube style nerf bars and tube style rear bumper to match from Southern Offroad in Pelham and went ahead and let them install it while I was at it.

http://www.southernoffroad.com/

They usually have 2-3 jeeps out there for sale and they have stuff in the store. They won't have everything in the world in the store but I'm sure they could get you anything you wanted. I can't tell you they will be the lowest price either.
BamaRolln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaRolln View Post
My last jeep had a tube style front bumper and I bought a set of tube style nerf bars and tube style rear bumper to match from Southern Offroad in Pelham and went ahead and let them install it while I was at it.

http://www.southernoffroad.com/

They usually have 2-3 jeeps out there for sale and they have stuff in the store. They won't have everything in the world in the store but I'm sure they could get you anything you wanted. I can't tell you they will be the lowest price either.
Thanks. I'll check them out. The only thing I got when I google'd was a place out of town, and another place that seemed to specialize in stuff for full size trucks.
Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
jpony645
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Southern Offroad in Pelham
Offroad Connection in Fultondale
Dixie Offroad in Cullman

Also, Essentially Offroad and Wide Open Designs in Tennessee.
jpony645 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.