New to the forum - Al - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > New to the forum - Al

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #16
cherokee980
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbunz55 View Post
Hey man, where you located? I'm currently a student at UAB and would love to see that Jeep. I'm in the process of a huge, huge rebuild and love the way yours looks. What size Bogger's are those? I have some on the way for my YJ and was hoping I have enough lift to tuck them. And what kind of seats are those? Those fit the YJ nicely.
I live in Hayden Alabama. I am approximately 25-30 miles north of B'ham off I-65. The Boggers in the pics are 33x10.50x15. I only had a 2" BB on it then. It looks a little different now. Check out the link below. I now have 35x10.50x15 Boggers on it with a RE 3.5" coil spring lift. the seats are from JC whitney. I got them on a buy one get one free deal. they cost $189 shipped to my door. If you have any question, or if I can help you out in any way, let me know. Come out and have a look anytime!! If you do decide to ride out and look at it one day, shoot me a PM and I will send you my phone #, name and such!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f58/did-little-wheelin-today-few-pics-600740/

Unread 09-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #17
Cbaughn
1994 YJ Wrangler 

That is what I wanted to see!!! I jut ordered those exact tires, and that is the exact look I am going for. How wide are your wheels? I ordered the 15x10 Soft 8's. One more question, did the seats bolt onto the factory seat brackets or did you have to do some fab work? I am probably gonna get those seats, they look great in the YJ. And do you have the link to these? I would love to buy one get one free.

Last edited by Cbaughn; 09-02-2008 at 06:52 PM..
Cbaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 05:48 AM   #18
cherokee980
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbunz55 View Post
That is what I wanted to see!!! I jut ordered those exact tires, and that is the exact look I am going for. How wide are your wheels? I ordered the 15x10 Soft 8's. One more question, did the seats bolt onto the factory seat brackets or did you have to do some fab work? I am probably gonna get those seats, they look great in the YJ. And do you have the link to these? I would love to buy one get one free.

I have the 10" weels as well. The seats will bolt on to the factory brackets, but unless you are only 3' tall....you will need to modify your existing brackets, or build new ones. I tried to use the factory bracket "as-is", and when I put it in the Jeep, my head was over the windshield (I am only 5'11" tall) I built a new one for the drivers side, and modified the existing bracket on the passenger side. Just go to www.jcwhitney.com for the seats. I have no idea if they still have them on sale. I bought mine back in Feb of this year. Anytime you want to check my ride out, or if you need help working on yours, let me know!!
Unread 09-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #19
Cbaughn
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Did you have enough room in-between the seats for an aftermarket console? That is another thing i am worried about. And I am glad to hear that the 10.50 Boggers will fit fine on 15x10. I have been told that I would need 15x8, but at least I have proof now.
Cbaughn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.