National Forest? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > National Forest?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

National Forest?

Alright gents, here's the deal. Are there any awesome legal trails (unmaintained forestry roads, etc.) in the national forest below Tuscaloosa? Here's the deal, my I've got to the point in life where I need to ask my gf a very important question. (and I already know the answer!) I thought about a nice walk through the UA arboretum but want something nice and quiet and secluded. Not too sure of the arboretum... So, I figured why not include something we both like and like doing. My only concern is I do NOT need to end up stuck/stranded etc!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.