Looking for some N. AL help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Looking for some N. AL help

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 07-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
PointBlank7
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for some N. AL help

Hi i live right outside of Huntsville and i was looking for someone that has a welder and that is good a repairing tubs. I have a 79 cj7 with 2 little wholes in the floor board that i want to patch and 2 body mounts on the underside of the tub the bolts broke off in the nuts that i need to also fix. So Its not alot of work that i got to get done but i dont have a welder But if someone could help me i will be your bff and ill give you a giant hug haha. Thanks

FireFighters Jeep Club
When I die I hope my wife doesnt sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them
PointBlank7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.