Looking for a good, honest mechanic in the Alabaster Pelham area of Alabama - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Looking for a good, honest mechanic in the Alabaster Pelham area of Alabama

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 11-15-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Acidhouse
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for a good, honest mechanic in the Alabaster Pelham area of Alabama

I moved to the Alabaster Pelham area about a year ago. The TJ has some sort of electronic issue. I replaced the battery but it is clicking. It could be the starter or something simple. Southern Off Road is about a mile and a half away from my house. I have had them do some preventive maintenance but I haven't used them for a repair before. If anyone has any good recommendations or any thoughts about Southern Off Road that would be great.

Red Jeep Member #231
Acidhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
DeerTarget
2009 JK Wrangler 

The one I suggested, in thispost, has moved away...no longer in business.

Last edited by DeerTarget; 09-23-2009 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: updated info
DeerTarget is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.