Going to Boggs and Boulders Apr. 15, 16, 17 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Going to Boggs and Boulders Apr. 15, 16, 17

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaPremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 04-07-2011, 04:37 AM   #16
Farmkid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Oh course JasonD......We were gentle with you. I'm going to take it easy this time. That one hole got water in my tranny last time.

Farmkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #17
2TallTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hey, going to Boggs and Boulders this weekend for the first time.......got any suggestions or things i should know before i go
2TallTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone been lately? Just wondering how crowded it is this time of year. I'd like to go back once the kids are back in school.
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #19
Farmkid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What's up Jason D. The jamboree was awesome except my truck got struck by lightning there and i had to drive my jeep back and footz pulled my truck. Cost about 7500.00 worth of electronics and 4 weeks without my truck but it's doing fine now. We'll probably go back when it gets a little cooler.
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #20
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

WOW! That's crazy!! I'm glad everyone's OK. Did anyone get any pictures from that weekend?
I definitely need to go back when it gets cooler. I haven't been wheeling in several months.
Unread 10-04-2011, 04:25 AM   #21
Farmkid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey JasonD we're thinking about going back over there one weekend this month you ought to join us
Unread 10-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #22
blascrw
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey farmkid, post up here when you are. I'd love to join Yall if I can.
[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #485[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[LIST][*]Calling Illegal Aliens "Undocumented Immigrants" is like calling drug dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"[/LIST]
[B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]I got this jeep for my wife, Thought it was a good trade![/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-begining-clean-jeep-build-1164158/"]My Build[/SIZE][/URL][/B][/CENTER]
blascrw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #23
Farmkid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Probably going the weekend of the 22nd don't know if we're spending the night or not
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
Footz
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We are going to B&B this weekend with about 5 or 6 jeeps. Some of us are gong friday and the rest on saturday and staying until sunday if anyone else wants to come and join us you are more than welcome. The More The Better..
Footz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #25
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I might join you guys Saturday.
Anybody else going?
Unread 11-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #26
frozengi

Is this the unofficial B&B trail ride thread? Never been but wanting to check it out. I am over at Fort Rucker... I do not have a super modded jeep so curious what kinda trails they have..
frozengi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #27
Farmkid
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Little bit of everything. From mild to wild check out there website.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.