First Trip to Stony Lonesome - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > First Trip to Stony Lonesome

ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 06-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
TJ04Silver
2004 TJ Wrangler 

First Trip to Stony Lonesome

im heading over thursday to make my first trip to Stony Lonesome OHV, any recommendations on good intermediate trails?

TJ04Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Most everything will be easier than you expect if you have good tires. Extreme can be just that. There are some I was capable of and others I wouldn't try with my xj. Muddy/watery ruts are deceiving there. Other than that, its a blast.

Oh yeah, don't lose your trail map. It can be a bit confusing your first time out.
lifesaflaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
usanoe
2008 JK Wrangler 

So how was it?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.