Cullman Jeep Jamboree Nov 1-3 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Cullman Jeep Jamboree Nov 1-3

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 08-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #16
RecycledTeen
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nope, never even thought about checking those properties! I guide that Jamboree and have been through there many times!!!!

I thought I was done with the mods..............I was wrong!
Unread 08-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #17
Jason D
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Any idea how many jeeps are expected?
Unread 09-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
HollytreePark

Hollytree Off-Road Park is located in Hollytree, AL just 20 minutes east of Huntsville. We would love to have your group come ride at our park. We are a new par, just opened July 7, 2012 and need riders input on the type of trails we need to add. We have easy, medium and hard trails. We also have tons of rock crawler trails. Visit us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HollytreeOffroad.
HollytreePark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
yjryne
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I know that this thread is kind of old, but the event is coming up in two days. I was wondering if anyone knows if Stony Lonesome will be open to others during the same time that the jamboree is going on. A buddy of mine and I were talking about going there saturday. It's only $10 per person and $5 per passenger regularly, but of course that is going in your own group, providing your own meals, ect. I was just wondering if normal operations at the park will be suspended during the Jeep Jamboree. Anyone know?
yjryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
swill72
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjryne View Post
I know that this thread is kind of old, but the event is coming up in two days. I was wondering if anyone knows if Stony Lonesome will be open to others during the same time that the jamboree is going on. A buddy of mine and I were talking about going there saturday. It's only $10 per person and $5 per passenger regularly, but of course that is going in your own group, providing your own meals, ect. I was just wondering if normal operations at the park will be suspended during the Jeep Jamboree. Anyone know?
I have several friends and myself that have been planning on going as well, but I could not find any pricing for the jamboree itself, so we assumed normal prices. I need to know if it will be normal prices, or outrageous prices, so I can plan my Saturday trail riding. I can go another time after the jamboree if the prices are way high.....could go to Hollytreee this weekend and go to SL another weekend.
swill72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 06:17 AM   #21
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Price are at jamboreeusa.com...

But regular SLOHV probing should be in effect... But jeep in mind jamboree participants can run any trails maker by us guides and we have marked several where we will run them in reverse of the normal way they're run...

We are expecting over 50 jeeps for this event so it will kinda crazy...
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #22
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Great groups out here!!!! Saw a JeepForum logo on a tan TJ... Not sure who that is as I'm not leading that group but there are some impressive Jeeps out here!!!!
Green Jeep Member #155

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
Unread 11-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #23
swill72
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickpl View Post
Price are at jamboreeusa.com...

But regular SLOHV probing should be in effect... But jeep in mind jamboree participants can run any trails maker by us guides and we have marked several where we will run them in reverse of the normal way they're run...

We are expecting over 50 jeeps for this event so it will kinda crazy...
so you are saying, we can still go at regular price, but only on the normal trails? I hope you get this soon, as I plan to leave early in the morning, either headed there or Hawks Pride.
Unread 11-05-2012, 06:47 AM   #24
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The way it works at the jamborees is this: regular park attendees are still welcome, but Jamboree participants have (had) right of way on ANY trail they are running - whether they are easy/mod/advanced, atv or jeep, forward or backward.

As a lead guide, I, along with the 20 or so jeeps behind me, have right of way, even if we're going another direction. All people at SLOHV were warned of this and it wasn't really a problem. We came across some ATV's on a trail and they just moved to a clear spot and watched 20 or so jeeps go down the trail that was originally for them. Each group had a trail guide in front and a rear tailgunner with marked TRAIL GUIDE shirts so other folks would know where the front and end of the line were.

Sorry I didn't see your message until afterwards, but wanted to post up the information as I'm sure it would pertain to other jamborees or even this one next year. BTW, it was a GREAT jamboree, weather was IDEAL, and the groups all did an incredible job!
Green Jeep Member #155

Unread 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #25
swill72
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I appreciate it, I was torn between going there or not, but ended up at Hawks Pride again......I will definitely plan on going to the jamboree next year, but before then I plan on going to SLOHV on a regular weekend.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.