Boggs and Boulders 2nd Annual Mud and Music Festival - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Boggs and Boulders 2nd Annual Mud and Music Festival

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
wbm334

Boggs and Boulders 2nd Annual Mud and Music Festival

Labor Day Weekend September 2nd-6th Last year this event headlined Brantley Gilbert and this year is going to be bigger than last.

Events are as follows:

Treasure on the Trails: There will be 5 treasure chest with cash and prizes hidden throughout the trails. Event will begin Saturday at 8a.m., and continue until all chest are found.

Friday Night Live DJ 9pm - until

Saturday night will be the big night will A Band that is still yet to be named I will post as soon as I know who but you won't want to miss it!

Sunday Grudge races in the straight pit! Contestants will be seperated into 3 classes with $250 added prize money for each class. Classes are as follows. Mens single cylinder; Mens twin cylinder; and Womens open. Grudge Races are conditional on Contestant Involvement. We must have a minimum of 10 contestants per class. This will be %100 payout plus $250/class.

Live DJ

And the Poker run begins at 9pm.

And they are still making more events as we speak. Just wanted to get it out there so everyone could make plans and travel arangments.

If you have never been to this park you should really check it out this is probably the nicest place I have ever been. They have cabins for rent and a very large camp ground that will accomadate any camper or motor home. The pavilion has a resturant, gift shop, and dining area. It is located in Brooklyn, Al about 2 hours north of Mobile and not quit 2 hours south of Montgomery. There are Hotels near the park but I would suggest renting one of their on site cabins.

Here is the link to the event.
Boggs and Boulders

Stay tuned for details.

wbm334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm actually making plans to go 7-24/25 to take my daughter camping sat night and trail sunday.
Don't know if I will be freed up for labor day weekend..
Roadyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.