Baldwin County Alabama - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 06-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #121
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Poll Update: 2 for the 25th and 3 for don't care. Plus, Duane has to work on the 26th, so it looks like it will prob be the 25th. Remember that is only 10 days away.

I have already sent a couple of you my number and will send to the others who have expressed interest in attending. I figure if I am gonna tell you where I live, what can it hurt to give out my number .

I'll start trying to figure out the logistics for this Huddle of the Hoodlums. We have a good guess on the date, now we need suggestions for a time. I'm thinking sixish, but very flexible.

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #122
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

another for i dont care

so i vote we nail this thing down for the 25th

now we just need a time
05stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #123
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Around 6 is good with me. Just let me know what I have to bring...
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2011, 06:55 AM   #124
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

OK, here is a list of the folks that I think have committed to attend;
Schultzie
LaneCJ5
DuaneWhatley
Barcus
05Stonewhite
Island Ragtop
Oh, and me

I will get my number out to you guys today. Will send by PM. As far as I am concerned spouses and children are welcome (that is up to you guys, my kids are grown - thank goodness )

I am a pretty good grill guy and will be happy to be the cook. I believe in the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid). So, do you guys wanna have Dawgs, chips and drinks. By drinks I mean Water, Soda, and adult beverages. Don't know about y'all, but I am really looking forward to meeting all of you. Almost forgot, but I would say we are looking at the 25th.

Y'all just let me know if this sounds ok or not.

Thanks,

Mac

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
Unread 06-16-2011, 06:59 AM   #125
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Oh, I forgot to add in addition to spouse, or significant other

Unread 06-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #126
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

sixish may be a bit early if we go to Boggs & Boulders, but I have yet to fix the DW so I may be in town anyway. I'll find out tomorrow about the DW.
HEAVY (5080 lbs) '06 LJ (aka: Carla) - 33.0x10.5x15 BFG KM2's;Savvy 1.25" body lift, Savvy 1" motor mount lift, ZJ V8 front springs; Moog CC623 (Caprice wagon) rear springs; Daystar 1 1/2" front spacers; Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks; Currie front UCA's, LCA's, & Currie fr. track bar, Savvy Al rear UCA's, Currie rear LCA's; Savvy Al UA (tummy tuck), Lockrite D30 fr. locker, Mountain Garage NP231HD w/JB Conversions SYE, Tatton double cardan rear driveshaft, Novak shifter linkage; Savvy Al gas tank skid; Brooks Custom Concepts rock rails; Bestop HighRock front bumper (junk); Dirtworx rear bumper/swingout; Four X Doctor F&R diff. guards; Currie front LCA skids, Currie HD steering, Currie antirock fr. sway bar; Tuffy security drawer, Warn 8000 winch, and more than 200 lbs of tools and recovery gear.
schultzie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #127
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
sixish may be a bit early if we go to Boggs & Boulders, but I have yet to fix the DW so I may be in town anyway. I'll find out tomorrow about the DW.
Six is just a suggestion, seven would probably work better; it will be a little cooler. Nobody minds if you are "fashionably Late"

Unread 06-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #128
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors View Post
Six is just a suggestion, seven would probably work better; it will be a little cooler. Nobody minds if you are "fashionably Late"
good because this will probably be me im always late
Unread 06-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #129
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
let me know if i can help... says the guy with DW
Unread 06-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #130
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

time and date sounds good to me. I probably wont be bringing kids b/c they are 4 and 2. They do love to ride though! No-Doors I live about 10 minutes from you up hwy 90, I can come early and help drink, i mean setup!
Unread 06-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #131
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

OK, I think everybody seems to be in agreement on date and time. So, lets make it official.

June 25, 2011 at 7:00 PM (19:00) don't ask for Zulu time I don't feel like calculating
at my place. The bar is nicknamed "Club Paradise".

I will be sending directions to each of you by PM. If you know where Daphne High school is loacated, the school is only about 1/2 mile from my house. Yes, I live in Lake Forest

Unread 06-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #132
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
time and date sounds good to me. I probably wont be bringing kids b/c they are 4 and 2. They do love to ride though! No-Doors I live about 10 minutes from you up hwy 90, I can come early and help drink, i mean setup!
Thanks, I need all the help I can get drinking; I mean setting up

Unread 06-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #133
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Anyone who wants too join me and another guy are hitting Perdido river tommorow morning around 8.
Duane,

How did the trip go?

Unread 06-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #134
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors

Duane,

How did the trip go?
Pretty good. We explored a lot of land. Still have a lot to go lol.
forumrunner_20110617_101359.jpg   forumrunner_20110617_101425.jpg  
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #135
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

looks pretty cool ill try to go next time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.