Baldwin County Alabama - Page 8 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 02:02 PM
05stonewhite
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: alabama
Posts: 42
also anybody posting up on jackedupjeepclub my screen name over there is lol jk and on jkowner.com if anybodys over there for any reason

05stonewhite is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
Gee, I wonder what my neighbors are gonna think when they see my yard full of all these Jeeps .

A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #108 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Barcus
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Duluth
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors
Gee, I wonder what my neighbors are gonna think when they see my yard full of all these Jeeps .
That you have an awesome yard

98 TJ Currie arms-RC 2.5 coils-RC 2.0 shocks-1.25 BL-TF rear track bar-custom bumpstops-mud-scratches-gas.
Barcus is offline  
post #109 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 03:02 PM
05stonewhite
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: alabama
Posts: 42
this ^^^^
05stonewhite is offline  
post #110 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
Don't forget to vote!

A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #111 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
So far we got a 50/50 split between the 25th and I don't care.

A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #112 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 03:59 PM
duanewhatley
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kimberly
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors
So far we got a 50/50 split between the 25th and I don't care.
I'm working the 26th.
duanewhatley is offline  
post #113 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 08:14 PM
lanecj5
Registered User
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: BayMinette
Posts: 409
Hey...Can a 31 year old cj5 join you guys.
lanecj5 is offline  
post #114 of 1287 Old 06-14-2011, 08:20 PM
duanewhatley
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kimberly
Posts: 516
Anyone who wants too join me and another guy are hitting Perdido river tommorow morning around 8.
duanewhatley is offline  
post #115 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 06:38 AM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanecj5 View Post
Hey...Can a 31 year old cj5 join you guys.
Most definitely; old Jeeps are my favorite. My dream Jeep is a CJ 7 fully restored.


A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #116 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 AM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Anyone who wants too join me and another guy are hitting Perdido river tommorow morning around 8.
Unfortunately I work a conventional job and only have weekends and afternoons to ride. Let me know if you're ever going on a weekend. Have never been to the Perdido Management area and would like to have someone show me around up there.

A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #117 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 07:32 AM
duanewhatley
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kimberly
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors

Unfortunately I work a conventional job and only have weekends and afternoons to ride. Let me know if you're ever going on a weekend. Have never been to the Perdido Management area and would like to have someone show me around up there.
Sometimes 24 hour shifts are good and sometimes they r bad!! I'll let u know of I go on a weekend.
duanewhatley is offline  
post #118 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 09:07 AM
No-Doors
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Daphne
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Sometimes 24 hour shifts are good and sometimes they r bad!! I'll let u know of I go on a weekend.
Yep, I had a 24 hr shift job when I worked for B'ham Fire Dept. Except that I had to work a second job on my two days off to make ends meet.

A Rancher told me that back home he can drive his Jeep all day and not get off his own property; I said "I've got a Jeep like that too"!

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline  
post #119 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 09:35 AM
05stonewhite
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: alabama
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanecj5 View Post
Hey...Can a 31 year old cj5 join you guys.
05stonewhite is offline  
post #120 of 1287 Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 AM
05stonewhite
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: alabama
Posts: 42
checked all the trimming i did the other day actually trimmed everything i needed to the first time

still a pretty tight fit tho





i already want bigger tires but i dont think my poor little d30 will take much more
05stonewhite is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Baldwin county alabama duanewhatley Alabama Jeep Forum 1 11-23-2014 04:58 PM
Central Alabama chigg84 Alabama Jeep Forum 87 05-20-2012 09:08 PM
east alabama AlabamaTJ98 Alabama Jeep Forum 20 07-25-2011 09:25 PM
Gurley, Alabama sprout929 South East USA 5 04-15-2009 01:55 PM
Moving to SE Alabama CJ8Tom Alabama Jeep Forum 6 05-08-2008 05:45 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome