Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Baldwin County Alabama

87K views 1K replies 55 participants last post by  badgerwithhands 
#1 ·
Is there anyone located in Baldwin county or near by would like to get up with some people to go riding and learn some more about Jeeps.

#221 ·
Know what ya mean about work. I usually check first thing in the morning and see if anybody has posted anything.

I am trying to decide if I wanna go riding again this Sunday, or have a World Cup Party and watch the USA vs Japan in the championship match.

#222 ·
Same here as well. The Jeep isn't broke but between work, home projects, and 2 small children I've been taking the small amount of free time I have and just relax at the house with the family. I think I'm going to take my son (4) to the WMA towards the end of the month. Don't have a day yet, but whoever wants to ride is more than welcome. I

#223 ·
Barcus,

Count me in, just let me know when. Hope its a Sunday, but can prob make Saturday if work doesn't cause a problem.

I'm thinking about going this Sunday Morning and being back in time for the 2 o'clock start of the World Cup. Anybody who wants is welcome to join.

#224 ·
You guys might want to look at the forecast for the north end of the county for this weekend. http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...tte&state=AL&site=MOB&lat=30.8808&lon=-87.777

Mac, the last time I went with you .... well you know what happened and it was only a 20% chance of rain.

If anybody is planning on going sometime in the next couple of weeks post it up. The only time I can't go is this Sunday morning, but anytime that afternoon I'm open. Weather depending, me and Mrs. BFD may be taking the kayaks out this Saturday morning.

#225 ·
Ya have to watch them Kayaks; there almost as addictive as jeeps.

10-4 on the weather. Thats Why if I go it will be in the morning. I have all but gave up on paying attention to the weather people. 20% means you get a flood; 80% means you don't see a cloud all day. :D

#227 ·
If you haven't gotten this done yet, check out Floyd's Exhaust in Robertsdale. If he's slow and you have cash you might get it done for around $100.
Also, Wilson's on 31 on top of the hill in Spanish Fort does muffler work, I've been told they are really reasonable with their prices.
I can't figure out why anyone thinks they could charge $200 for bending a little run of pipe and welding? I guess they are trying to punish you for not buying their muffler. By the way what muffler are you installing?
If I had my new shop finished I would only charge you a 12 pack, but that's a couple of months away.

#238 ·
lanecj5 said:
Any of you guys know who can do an exhaust for less than 150$ and I have the muffler?I have got to get this
done before I can go anywhere. Its 200$ in bay minette...The 5 is only 6 feet long. Thanks
Did you get it done? Bc if not i can help you put it on anytime today before 3

#239 ·
Brian, Skip, and anybody else,

If y'all wanna go riding Sunday, give me a call. I will be out of town Thursday and Friday, so I may not be able to check here. Just give me a call sometime Friday evening or Saturday. Heck, I might even be available for Saturday.

#240 ·
I'm in for Sunday (unless there's lightning involved)

Just decide what time to meet and we can get together at the same place as last time.

If anybody else out there want to go PM me since No-Doors is going to be out of pocket.

#241 ·
Brian,

X2 on the lightning.

Same time (9:30) at 64 and 112 works for me. If anybody from my end of the county contacts you and wants me to meet them down my way, just give them my number.

Wife has informed me that I have to take her to the De-rail Cafe for breakfast on the way. Its at the Wilcox Rd exit. So, if anybody wants to meet there about 8 for breakfast, thats where we will be.

#243 ·
Sounds like a plan. See ya there.

Anybody else?

#251 ·
If you get in a real bind Saturday evening and need an extra pair of hands call me.

hey guys, ill try to make it. we will be down at the beach this weekend for my daughters birthday but im pretty sure we are coming back saturday evening. Brian i have yours and macs numbers. ill give one of you call sat. if i can make it.
Cool, hope you can make it.

#246 ·
Glad to see you chime in there Skip; this is starting to sound pretty good. I think Brina is even looking forward to this little ride. Barcus had said something about wanting to take his little one for a ride; anybody know how to get in touch with him?

No, I haven't hit the road yet. Will be leaving about lunch time.

#249 ·
Barcus had said something about wanting to take his little one for a ride; anybody know how to get in touch with him?
I'll send him a PM with our phone #'s

My seven year-old daughter has been stuck enough to know what it sounds and feels like. in the past year, she's been carried from a partially submerged Jeep
This is funny, a seven year old that know what it sounds and feels like to get stuck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.