Baldwin County Alabama - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-08-2011, 07:46 AM   #61
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

I'm game!! Almost got my jeep put back together. Pick these up yesterday. Gears will be installed this weekend. I'll be ready to go next week.

forumrunner_20110608_074501.jpg   forumrunner_20110608_074543.jpg  
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #62
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

how are those tires Duane?
Unread 06-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #63
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
how are those tires Duane?
Ill let you know when I get my axles back and install them. B and R tire in Foley gave me a real good deal on them.
Unread 06-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #64
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Ill let you know when I get my axles back and install them. B and R tire in Foley gave me a real good deal on them.
cool what size are they? and who is doing the regear?
Unread 06-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #65
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgettw View Post
Sounds good to me...you drive the green jeep right?
sure do
05stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #66
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm game!! Almost got my jeep put back together. Pick these up yesterday. Gears will be installed this weekend. I'll be ready to go next week.
Those tires are sweet . I finally got mine back yesterday still not balanced right but i can drive on them. You just missed seeing them by about 5 mins lol. Ill post some pics up.
Unread 06-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #67
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Checked the bump stops the best I could for now. Still have about 2 in of up travel

Then did a little trimming. Not real sure if I will need to cut some more or not. Im going to try to flex it the rest of the way out today somewhere.

Unread 06-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #68
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
cool what size are they? and who is doing the regear?
They are 31's, they didnt makes them in a 32 and I would have to get wheels spacers if I went with 33's. One of the mechanics that works on our ambulances is doing my gears. Going to Bham for a wedding tommorow and my gears will be done by time I get back on sunday.
Unread 06-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #69
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stonewhite View Post

Checked the bump stops the best I could for now. Still have about 2 in of up travel

Then did a little trimming. Not real sure if I will need to cut some more or not. Im going to try to flex it the rest of the way out today somewhere.

Looks awesome, hate that I missed em.
Unread 06-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #70
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Be glad to get my jeep back together. Looks kinda pitiful!
forumrunner_20110609_194228.jpg  
Unread 06-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #71
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Be glad to get my jeep back together. Looks kinda pitiful!
haha mines looked like that a few times.. kinda makes you wonder if everything will ever go back together right
Unread 06-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #72
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys,

Just found this thread; looks like I've been missing some opportunities. I'm ready for a ride almost anytime; when I'm not working. This time last year couldn't find anybody wanting to trail ride. I'm in Daphne, close to the High School.

Duane, man you shoulda dropped me a line. I coulda hooked you up with a good rear-end man months ago. Curious to find out how good a deal you got on those tires.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Mac

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-̃)
No-Doors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #73
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

guys, it sounds like we just need to get together one afternoon. How about Sunday the 26th? Its the last Weekend in the month. How aboout meet at Moe's southwestern grill in Spanish Fort around 5 pm? Im open to suggestions on locations aslong as they serve beer
Unread 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #74
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Mobile Jeep Club has a meeting this Thursday, June 16, 6:30 pm at 16th at Moorer-Springhill Library beside Springhill Baptist Church in Mobile. We would welcone the opportunity to meet some of y'all.

Unfortunately, the Library seems to frown upon alcohol consumption in the building... I'm not sure there's been an official ruling on the parking lot, though

I may be able to death wobble my way to Moe's on the 26th. Are they open on Sunday evenings?
HEAVY (5080 lbs) '06 LJ (aka: Carla) - 33.0x10.5x15 BFG KM2's;Savvy 1.25" body lift, Savvy 1" motor mount lift, ZJ V8 front springs; Moog CC623 (Caprice wagon) rear springs; Daystar 1 1/2" front spacers; Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks; Currie front UCA's, LCA's, & Currie fr. track bar, Savvy Al rear UCA's, Currie rear LCA's; Savvy Al UA (tummy tuck), Lockrite D30 fr. locker, Mountain Garage NP231HD w/JB Conversions SYE, Tatton double cardan rear driveshaft, Novak shifter linkage; Savvy Al gas tank skid; Brooks Custom Concepts rock rails; Bestop HighRock front bumper (junk); Dirtworx rear bumper/swingout; Four X Doctor F&R diff. guards; Currie front LCA skids, Currie HD steering, Currie antirock fr. sway bar; Tuffy security drawer, Warn 8000 winch, and more than 200 lbs of tools and recovery gear.
schultzie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #75
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
Mobile Jeep Club has a meeting this Thursday, June 16, 6:30 pm at 16th at Moorer-Springhill Library beside Springhill Baptist Church in Mobile. We would welcone the opportunity to meet some of y'all.

Unfortunately, the Library seems to frown upon alcohol consumption in the building... I'm not sure there's been an official ruling on the parking lot, though

I may be able to death wobble my way to Moe's on the 26th. Are they open on Sunday evenings?

Not to complain but mobilejeepclub.com schedule of events hasnt been updated since may 14th.

i know ya'll meet over on the eastern shore from time to time but i can never seem to make it due to irratic work schedules. Maybe ill get lucky and be able to meet up with you guys.

mobilejeepclub just needs an eastern shore chapter.

Yeah Moe's is open till 8pm i believe. we could even meet on the causeway, im open to any suggestions on date and location.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.