Baldwin County Alabama - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #31
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Well this aussie locker is kicking my taill, had to drive to Fairhope this morning with a completley locked rear end. Regear is going to happen next weekend, until at least then im out. If anyone has ever done a regear before Ill take volunteers!!
I sure dont I watched my uncle when we did my 10 bolt chevy rear end but, wish I could help you out with that...but lotts auto care in daphne does real good job, I just painted his cj we are all going to the river this weekend to go riding

Burgettw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #32
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgettw View Post
I sure dont I watched my uncle when we did my 10 bolt chevy rear end but, wish I could help you out with that...but lotts auto care in daphne does real good job, I just painted his cj we are all going to the river this weekend to go riding
his lime green one? thats a nice CJ he has.
Unread 05-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #33
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus

his lime green one? thats a nice CJ he has.
Is that the one I see on rdale at the tattoo shop?
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #34
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

i just moved to gulf shores from gadsden al if anybody sees me out stop me and say hey. Heres some pics of my heep.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...cpZZ1QQtppZZ12

and some pics of my other toy i just bought for some street cred

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...339&highlight=
05stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #35
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

05stonewhite,

Welcome to the Gulf Coast! Mobile Jeep Club just made a trip to Mountainside last month. What a beautiful area Gadsden is! Unfortunately, there are no off-roading challenges (legal or otherwise) down here that can compare to the Gadsden area.

All,

MJC has another ride to Boggs and Boulders scheduled for this Saturday.

Richard
HEAVY (5080 lbs) '06 LJ (aka: Carla) - 33.0x10.5x15 BFG KM2's;Savvy 1.25" body lift, Savvy 1" motor mount lift, ZJ V8 front springs; Moog CC623 (Caprice wagon) rear springs; Daystar 1 1/2" front spacers; Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks; Currie front UCA's, LCA's, & Currie fr. track bar, Savvy Al rear UCA's, Currie rear LCA's; Savvy Al UA (tummy tuck), Lockrite D30 fr. locker, Mountain Garage NP231HD w/JB Conversions SYE, Tatton double cardan rear driveshaft, Novak shifter linkage; Savvy Al gas tank skid; Brooks Custom Concepts rock rails; Bestop HighRock front bumper (junk); Dirtworx rear bumper/swingout; Four X Doctor F&R diff. guards; Currie front LCA skids, Currie HD steering, Currie antirock fr. sway bar; Tuffy security drawer, Warn 8000 winch, and more than 200 lbs of tools and recovery gear.
schultzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #36
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stonewhite
i just moved to gulf shores from gadsden al if anybody sees me out stop me and say hey. Heres some pics of my heep.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...cpZZ1QQtppZZ12

and some pics of my other toy i just bought for some street cred

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...339&highlight=
Good to see ya here buddy.
Unread 05-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #37
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
05stonewhite,

Welcome to the Gulf Coast! Mobile Jeep Club just made a trip to Mountainside last month. What a beautiful area Gadsden is! Unfortunately, there are no off-roading challenges (legal or otherwise) down here that can compare to the Gadsden area.

All,

MJC has another ride to Boggs and Boulders scheduled for this Saturday.

Richard
Iv heard lots of good things about mountain side but Iv never been even tho its only like 15 mins from my house. Boggs and boulders looks pretty cool id like to check it out sometime but i dont think i could make it this weekend i just got a condo across from the beach so iv got a house full right now. Its weird how ppl decide to come visit when that happens . Ill try to make it out to the next ride tho.

-Greg
Unread 05-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #38
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I can't see the pics of the JK, but that Taco was wild!

For the most part, Boggs & Boulders is set up for stock jeeps to have the most fun. It does not even compare to Mountainside, Choccolocco, Morris Mountain, etc. I'm pretty close to stock (but I'm trying to quit). The best thing about B&B is the rather short drive to get there. Eglin AFB is close and great for first-timers, unless you're like me and just enjoy exploring and being outdoors.

It really does not take much to get at least a few members of our club to go on a weekend day ride. Planning a three-day trip though, can be as problematic as scheduling the rapture. I think we'll try to plan a ride to the mountains for the next rapture... who's bringing the kool-aid?
HEAVY (5080 lbs) '06 LJ (aka: Carla) - 33.0x10.5x15 BFG KM2's;Savvy 1.25" body lift, Savvy 1" motor mount lift, ZJ V8 front springs; Moog CC623 (Caprice wagon) rear springs; Daystar 1 1/2" front spacers; Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks; Currie front UCA's, LCA's, & Currie fr. track bar, Savvy Al rear UCA's, Currie rear LCA's; Savvy Al UA (tummy tuck), Lockrite D30 fr. locker, Mountain Garage NP231HD w/JB Conversions SYE, Tatton double cardan rear driveshaft, Novak shifter linkage; Savvy Al gas tank skid; Brooks Custom Concepts rock rails; Bestop HighRock front bumper (junk); Dirtworx rear bumper/swingout; Four X Doctor F&R diff. guards; Currie front LCA skids, Currie HD steering, Currie antirock fr. sway bar; Tuffy security drawer, Warn 8000 winch, and more than 200 lbs of tools and recovery gear.
Unread 05-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #39
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Iv been to choccolocco its really fun. I went to jsu for awhile so it was like a mile from my house. Heres a few pic of the jk

Unread 05-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #40
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

nice JK. If that had been a TJ/LJ in the second pic, you'd have had about $1500 in body damage. My rock rails saved me at Morris Mountain last year (stock suspension then):
Unread 05-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #41
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Anyone know of anyone local selling a set of 32 or 33's 15 inch wheel??
Unread 05-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #42
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

There was a tire shop that was advertizing a few different Jeep take-off wheels & tires on craigslist for a while, but I could not find the name when I checked on Friday. I should have put their number in my cellphone because it was a shop highly recommended by my LJ's previous owner, and I need someone to do a reasonably-priced alignment who is familiar with lifted jeeps. The shop is somewhere between Loxley and Foley.

'wish I could be more help.
Unread 05-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #43
lanecj5
1980 CJ5 

Duane it took me about 6 months to find mine...Rims and tire...If ya give me a $ range I'll keep an eye out.
lanecj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #44
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
There was a tire shop that was advertizing a few different Jeep take-off wheels & tires on craigslist for a while, but I could not find the name when I checked on Friday. I should have put their number in my cellphone because it was a shop highly recommended by my LJ's previous owner, and I need someone to do a reasonably-priced alignment who is familiar with lifted jeeps. The shop is somewhere between Loxley and Foley.

'wish I could be more help.
B and R tire in Foley, I did write down their number......2519712186
Unread 05-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanecj5 View Post
Duane it took me about 6 months to find mine...Rims and tire...If ya give me a $ range I'll keep an eye out.
I would love something for around 500, but realisticly I guess that Ill probably end up buying some new KM2's. There was a guy up your way a few weeks ago that had 4 KM2's in 31 inch for 350, but by the time I got the money together they were gone! BTW, Ive made a new website, alabamachristian4x4.com check out the forum for some new stuff.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.