Baldwin County Alabama - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 07-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #241
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Brian,

X2 on the lightning.

Same time (9:30) at 64 and 112 works for me. If anybody from my end of the county contacts you and wants me to meet them down my way, just give them my number.

Wife has informed me that I have to take her to the De-rail Cafe for breakfast on the way. Its at the Wilcox Rd exit. So, if anybody wants to meet there about 8 for breakfast, thats where we will be.

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-̃)
No-Doors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #242
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I ate there last night, really good food and service. I think I'll meet you there.

If fishing is a sport, does that make me an athlete?
BrianBFD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #243
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a plan. See ya there.

Anybody else?

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-̃)
Unread 07-21-2011, 06:19 AM   #244
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'm not making any promises but if I get my power steering done saturday I will see yall there.
Burgettw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2011, 07:05 AM   #245
HiTide

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Add two maybe three for breakfast, sounds like the beginning of a fun day
HiTide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #246
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Glad to see you chime in there Skip; this is starting to sound pretty good. I think Brina is even looking forward to this little ride. Barcus had said something about wanting to take his little one for a ride; anybody know how to get in touch with him?

No, I haven't hit the road yet. Will be leaving about lunch time.

Unread 07-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #247
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'll see you guys Sunday at the de-rail 8 AM. If there are any changes someone give me a call.

Unread 07-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #248
schultzie
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Go ahead and count me in on this one.

I made it to the wma last Sun for a quick ride with my 7-year-old while my 9-year-old was at a party. There was one challenging trail east of River Road. After three attempts, I decided to back out (while I still could). I'm sure it woould be considerably less challenging when not underwater. My seven year-old daughter has been stuck enough to know what it sounds and feels like. in the past year, she's been carried from a partially submerged Jeep (water inside the passenger compartment) twice.

At the river:
HEAVY (5080 lbs) '06 LJ (aka: Carla) - 33.0x10.5x15 BFG KM2's;Savvy 1.25" body lift, Savvy 1" motor mount lift, ZJ V8 front springs; Moog CC623 (Caprice wagon) rear springs; Daystar 1 1/2" front spacers; Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks; Currie front UCA's, LCA's, & Currie fr. track bar, Savvy Al rear UCA's, Currie rear LCA's; Savvy Al UA (tummy tuck), Lockrite D30 fr. locker, Mountain Garage NP231HD w/JB Conversions SYE, Tatton double cardan rear driveshaft, Novak shifter linkage; Savvy Al gas tank skid; Brooks Custom Concepts rock rails; Bestop HighRock front bumper (junk); Dirtworx rear bumper/swingout; Four X Doctor F&R diff. guards; Currie front LCA skids, Currie HD steering, Currie antirock fr. sway bar; Tuffy security drawer, Warn 8000 winch, and more than 200 lbs of tools and recovery gear.
schultzie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2011, 02:13 PM   #249
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors View Post
Barcus had said something about wanting to take his little one for a ride; anybody know how to get in touch with him?

I'll send him a PM with our phone #'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
My seven year-old daughter has been stuck enough to know what it sounds and feels like. in the past year, she's been carried from a partially submerged Jeep

This is funny, a seven year old that know what it sounds and feels like to get stuck.

Unread 07-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #250
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys, ill try to make it. we will be down at the beach this weekend for my daughters birthday but im pretty sure we are coming back saturday evening. Brian i have yours and macs numbers. ill give one of you call sat. if i can make it.
Unread 07-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #251
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgettw View Post
I'm not making any promises but if I get my power steering done saturday I will see yall there.
If you get in a real bind Saturday evening and need an extra pair of hands call me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
hey guys, ill try to make it. we will be down at the beach this weekend for my daughters birthday but im pretty sure we are coming back saturday evening. Brian i have yours and macs numbers. ill give one of you call sat. if i can make it.
Cool, hope you can make it.

Unread 07-22-2011, 06:05 AM   #252
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome Thanks!
Burgettw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #253
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Before I put it on CL, is there anyone here who is interested in a used (05) TJ soft top (tinted)? No leaks and one tiny (<1/4") tear where it attaches to the door wrap around. Some of the zippers are a little worn. I have kept it clean and treated it a couple of times this year. I would say that it is in fair-good condition. I can send pics if you want.

I ordered a new rampage top yesterday.

Unread 07-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #254
the59sound
2007 JK Wrangler 

Brian How much are you asking for it?
Also if anyone is off this coming Saturday and Sunday Im going to be putting my lift on if anyone would like to help.
Gulf Coast Jeep Club Member #3
Confidence is the feeling you have before you truly understand the situation.
the59sound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #255
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well it's gonna be a while before I can sell it now. The top I ordered is back ordered for 3-4 weeks.
What kind of lift are you installing? I might be able to help you out. I've done several of the 2" lifts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.