Baldwin County Alabama - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #166
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBeachCJ5
Hey Y'all!!! Woohoo! Hey I had to come to the library to look at the internet, so I just found this. I live in Orange Beach, just moved from GS. I drive a mostly-stock CJ5 and I am definitely looking for Jeepers to hang out with. My wife is sick of hearing about all the things I want to do to it and has forbidden me to even say the word Jeep in her company! Help a dude out!
Just stop listening to your wife like I did.

Unread 06-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #167
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Actually mine is now wanting her own Jeep; a Hot Pink Jeep trimmed in Black. I think she would look pretty cool tooling around in one.

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #168
WestBeachCJ5
1976 CJ5 

I would love to come guys, (thanks for the invite No-Doors) but I have a previous engagement this weekend. I am definitely stoked about getting together some other time, even if it's just driving around waving at everybody in a Jeep!
WestBeachCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 05:35 AM   #169
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBeachCJ5 View Post
I would love to come guys, (thanks for the invite No-Doors) but I have a previous engagement this weekend. I am definitely stoked about getting together some other time, even if it's just driving around waving at everybody in a Jeep!
Stay in touch; we'll get together and go for a ride one weekend.

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
Unread 06-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #170
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors View Post
Actually mine is now wanting her own Jeep; a Hot Pink Jeep trimmed in Black. I think she would look pretty cool tooling around in one.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52109

05stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #171
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stonewhite View Post
Close, but not what she WANTS. When I say pink, I mean pink all over. That was a nice looking TJ, but only had pink trim. When I get finished with hers, you will have to wear a welding hood to look at it

Unread 06-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #172
lanecj5
1980 CJ5 

No doors thanks for asking us to take part in the "jeepfest jubilee".But I got word today my daughter is having some car trouble in Jackson Ms. So I am heading up there to do some repairs.Have fun All....See ya soon.
lanecj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 05:40 AM   #173
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanecj5 View Post
No doors thanks for asking us to take part in the "jeepfest jubilee".But I got word today my daughter is having some car trouble in Jackson Ms. So I am heading up there to do some repairs.Have fun All....See ya soon.
Well Crap! Sorry to hear that Mike, gotta take care of the family first. Stay in touch and lets get together sometime. You got my number, so give me a call. I like that name "Jeepfest Jubilee".

Meet-N-Greet UPDATE: prep work has begun, Schultzie dropped off Bratts and beer at my house yesterday. To bad they didn't make through the night
Just kidding, I haven't started eating yet.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. If anybody has any probs finding my place, just give me a call; you all have my number.

See Ya Saturday

Unread 06-24-2011, 06:01 AM   #174
Barcus
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I can't wait for tomorrow after the week I've had. A pipe burst in the guest bath room and ran for several hours. I spent all night thursday ripping out damaged carpet and using a shop vac to get the rest of thewater out. Good thing the carpet needed replacing anyways. Now my house is a wreck and we have half of the carpet gone. New carpet going in Monday. Needless to say I could use a few beers tomorrow.
Unread 06-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #175
lanecj5
1980 CJ5 

Well we are in Jackson Ms today.Got the intake off my daughters car & installed new intake gaskets.Replaced
the plugs and wires and got it all back together.Got it cranked and found 2 vaccum leaks.Sealed those up and now she seems to be OK.Dang I'm tired.Gonna play a round of golf here in Madison in the morning then I am back to Baldwin county...tommorow afternoon..Thank goodness....See ya guys.
lanecj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011, 07:55 AM   #176
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Great get-together last night. I really enjoyed meeting all of you. Sorry you couldnt' make it lane, but glad you were able to get your daughter's car going and get in some golf.
I look forward to planning a trip in the near future.
If any of you are in the north end of the county and need a hand with something give me call.
PM me for my cell #.

If fishing is a sport, does that make me an athlete?
BrianBFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 06:09 AM   #177
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Good Morning to all,

Had a great time Saturday night; really enjoyed all you guys coming over. I will be more than happy to host another gathering anytime you guys wanna get together. Maybe Mike, Dave, and Greg will make the next one.

Rode up to the WMA Sunday morning; lot of fun. Several of you guys expressed interest in checking out the WMA; give me a call if ya wanna trail partner and we'll ride up there and get lost together.

Unread 06-27-2011, 06:55 AM   #178
HiTide
Registered Member

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

I had a great time Saturday evening.
Would like to thank Mac and his wife for their hospitality, it was good to meet some new faces.
And I am definatley interested making a ride with you guys.

Thanks again for including me.
HiTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #179
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Same here had a great time and would also like to thank Mac and his wife for the invite, hope to do it again someday...and also would def be interested in starting a club and having something at my house one day.
Burgettw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #180
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ok guys, looks like I am gonna take another ride up to the WMA this Saturday, if anybody is interested.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.