Baldwin County Alabama - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Baldwin County Alabama

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #151
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

No sir I am not going to B&B I am gonna stick around the house and ride some, in the process of making some trails...and yes sir I need directions please.

Burgettw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #152
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgettw View Post
No sir I am not going to B&B I am gonna stick around the house and ride some, in the process of making some trails...and yes sir I need directions please.
Wheres these trails and you need any help??
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 05:23 AM   #153
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Duane,

Rode up to the WMA last Sunday and found my way back to the river; it was Great! Water felt good and man, is the current swift. Going again this Sunday if anybody is interested.

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
No-Doors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #154
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors
Duane,

Rode up to the WMA last Sunday and found my way back to the river; it was Great! Water felt good and man, is the current swift. Going again this Sunday if anybody is interested.
Dang I was thinkin of goin but don't wanna go by myself. Glad you liked it.
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 05:55 AM   #155
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
Wheres these trails and you need any help??
on Styx river close to the fire dept, you are more than welcome to come out if you want going to ride for a while and chill out in the water...might bring the grill just dont know how many people coming yet.
Unread 06-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #156
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
ill be there early to help "setup"
You wanna come over about five so we can get a head start I mean a jump on the set-up?

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong" (Paul :-)
Unread 06-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #157
BrianBFD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I live in the thriving metropolis that is Bay Minette.
Looks like I'm almost late for the party. I would really like to meet up with some folks from BC and plan a local ride. I have heard about the WMA on the Perdido River and was told it is a great place to ride. Is the time still 7:00PM and the place still Moe's?

Thanks,
Brian

If fishing is a sport, does that make me an athlete?
BrianBFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #158
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBFD View Post
I live in the thriving metropolis that is Bay Minette.
Looks like I'm almost late for the party. I would really like to meet up with some folks from BC and plan a local ride. I have heard about the WMA on the Perdido River and was told it is a great place to ride. Is the time still 7:00PM and the place still Moe's?

Thanks,
Brian
Nope, its at Mac's.

Thanks,

Mac

Unread 06-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #159
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

This thing is growing; which is a good thing. Here is the guest list so far:

05Stonewhite
Barcus
Duanewhatley
HiTide
IslandRagtop
LaneCJ5
Schultzie
Burgettw
BrianBFD
No-Doors

Plus other un-named Jeepers who are coming with you guys. My neighborhood may never be the same

Unread 06-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #160
05stonewhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

not a bad little turn out
05stonewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2011, 05:51 AM   #161
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sweet! I am ready I just hope that r word stays away this weekend looks like there is a good chance.
Unread 06-22-2011, 06:22 AM   #162
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgettw View Post
Sweet! I am ready I just hope that r word stays away this weekend looks like there is a good chance.
Don't worry; I have a double carport adjacent to the bar. Anybody that can't squeeze under the roof of the bar can hangout under the carport. We can pass them drinks and dawgs through the lattice

Unread 06-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #163
Burgettw
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds great! I was worried about that, Now just waiting for the weekend to start.
Unread 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #164
WestBeachCJ5
1976 CJ5 

Hey Y'all!!! Woohoo! Hey I had to come to the library to look at the internet, so I just found this. I live in Orange Beach, just moved from GS. I drive a mostly-stock CJ5 and I am definitely looking for Jeepers to hang out with. My wife is sick of hearing about all the things I want to do to it and has forbidden me to even say the word Jeep in her company! Help a dude out!
WestBeachCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #165
No-Doors
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBeachCJ5 View Post
Hey Y'all!!! Woohoo! Hey I had to come to the library to look at the internet, so I just found this. I live in Orange Beach, just moved from GS. I drive a mostly-stock CJ5 and I am definitely looking for Jeepers to hang out with. My wife is sick of hearing about all the things I want to do to it and has forbidden me to even say the word Jeep in her company! Help a dude out!
Help is on the way

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.