Anyone from Huntsville, AL??? - Page 99 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 02-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #1471
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123

You're not taking big blue!?
If I get the DS on before then, I will

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #1472
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

If I ever say I'm going to paint an entire house, someone punch me and tell me I'm an idiot...

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #1473
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
If I ever say I'm going to paint an entire house, someone punch me and tell me I'm an idiot...
Need some help? My dad used to own a painting company so that's what I grew up doing. I'm actually decent at the one thing most people hate, free hand trimming.
lifesaflaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #1474
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Need some help? My dad used to own a painting company so that's what I grew up doing. I'm actually decent at the one thing most people hate, free hand trimming.
Yea man, that would be awesome if you don't mind. Painting corners is what we are dreading. We are painting the walls and the ceilings, so where they meet seems like its going to be a ton of fun...not. I bought an edger painter thing, but it doesn't seem to do as good a job as I'd like. Does help getting spots where the roller doesn't though.

Me and Christina and my parents are getting started again tomorrow at 10am.

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 02-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #1475
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm installing my locker and skids tomorrow. I can lend a hand next weekend if you are still at it. What colors and what paint did you end up going with?
Unread 02-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #1476
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Got some behr paint from HD. It's just the regular non-primer stuff. Got a gray in the kitchen, living room and hallway; like a light green color in the office and guest bedroom; a blue gray in the bathrooms; and I honestly forget whats going in the master bedroom. And just some plain white for the ceiling. The color is going on good, its the ceiling paint thats being a whore. My dad looks to have the touch when rolling it on, cause his part looks a ton better than mine.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #1477
256ChiliPepper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im not a big fan of painting either, but I've managed my way into painting a few houses. Only good part is that it pays a lot better then minimum wage.
256ChiliPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #1478
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I had the biggest how to and help post last night. I also said I was working on the jeep today...I guess it didn't post. Sorry if it seemed like I bailed on you Daniel.
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:27 AM   #1479
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Michael texted me and told me there are still some people needing to wrench on their vehicles. As always my garage is always open. He mentioned Bamajeepman still needs his MML and BL to be installed, someone needed a locker installed, and I still gotta finish up my sliders and xfer case skid. When does everyone want to plan for another wrench day?
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #1480
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My dad and I put the BL on yesterday. Went on smooth and was super easy. The radiator just happened to crack right when we were going to drive out of the garage. So the Jeep is currently 30mi away and I have a new radiator on the way.

We've decided to let one of our friends shops put the MML on. It'll just be alot quicker and easier. I still need to check full bump and get my bumpstops installed so I'm down for another wrenching day.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #1481
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I had the biggest how to and help post last night. I also said I was working on the jeep today...I guess it didn't post. Sorry if it seemed like I bailed on you Daniel.
You're good man. My parents came by all weekend and helped knock out the rest of the house. The last room is getting painted right now, so by next weekend we can actually move in after a through clean up.

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #1482
spbarone
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm the one looking for help with the locker. My next few weekends are looking questionable, I'm thinking early/mid March.
spbarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 04:45 AM   #1483
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spbarone View Post
I'm the one looking for help with the locker. My next few weekends are looking questionable, I'm thinking early/mid March.
What type of locker? I just did mine and it was super easy
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #1484
spbarone
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Lock-right.
spbarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #1485
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spbarone View Post
Lock-right.
Thats what I just did. two hour install tops with two people working on it no breaks (and no broken bolts.)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.