Anyone from Huntsville, AL??? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #106
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Blue, I'm getting a couple buddies together to wheel the trail today if you're interested.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #107
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Why not! It's already dirty. I may not go toooo far though. You are talking about the one with the overlook in Huntsville right? PM me with the details and I will reply with my phone number.

Edit: It's dirty, cuz I already went to a "special place" during my lunch break! Yes it did happen, here’s pics:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/w.../index331.html
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #108
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Another from Huntsville.
012-2-.jpg  

Unread 02-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #109
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi
Another from Huntsville.
Welcome to the thread!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #110
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Man I had tooo much fun yesterday!! Only could pick one mountain to climb though. Hope the other was fun for you Bama! I found a one man cemetery yard, as well as a little waterfall! Made it to the top. Damn crappy phone pics, her is a couple! Also got a video to put on YouTube. If anyone wants to go today before my poker party, hit me up with a pm.
image-32836422.jpg   image-2337087991.jpg   image-3413528231.jpg  

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #111
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Pics from yesterday. Crappy cell phone pics don't do the trail justice.

-Jack
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #112
brenden15s
2005 WK 

Who's down for some off roading next weekend I want to do a little to escape the mother in law
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #113
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenden15s View Post
Who's down for some off roading next weekend I want to do a little to escape the mother in law
Over here!!!!

Damn, that last pic is sick!

I posted a clip to youtube, yesterdays ride down the mountain! Just having fun!!!
Unread 02-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #114
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Haha most of our pictures are of my buddy's KJ. He pushes it to its limits. It was fun yesterday. Good thing we got up it when we did, cause the rocks were getting slick.

I went through a mud puddle at the top...it was a little deeper than I thought it was. It went up to my left headlight, good thing I had momentum. Coming down is usually harder than going up because you tend to slide alot if it's wet.

-Jack
Unread 02-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #115
brenden15s
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7

Over here!!!!

Damn, that last pic is sick!

I posted a clip to youtube, yesterdays ride down the mountain! Just having fun!!!
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqHQdsrrUyM
you're on. Where do you want to meet. I don't know anywhere to go around here. Saturday good?
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #116
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yep, or Friday, or Sunday. I got some good spots. One is good for mud. One that is next to the river, but some spots will scratch the paint. One that is just a fun trail, but we would only be able to bring one jeep since I would have to drive it to enter the arsenal- my most recent discovery also my favorite. Another I haven't explored too deep, but looks like lots of random terrain, but can only hit it on a sunday. Pm me for the details.

Unread 02-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #117
brenden15s
2005 WK 

I can get on arsenal. Saturday works best for me.
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #118
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenden15s
I can get on arsenal. Saturday works best for me.
Oh he'll yea, sounds like a plan!

Unread 02-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #119
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

I'd like to get out as well. The WJ needs to stretch it legs. Haven't really drove it in like 10 months since I moved and started the one ton project. Just need to pick up a new battery.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #120
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Went through a little mudhole at the top of our trail to fast. The departure is pretty steep and uhhh...the Jeep got airborne on the left side. I feel bad because there was a bunch of banging, clanking, and other bad noises. It felt terrible. Jeep's gonna get a full detail tomorrow. It deserves it.

I didn't text you Blue because it was a night run and the trail is harder at night.

-Jack

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.