Anyone from Huntsville, AL??? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #61
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Cool..."weeks of headaches"??? - oh I got ya. Hit us up when your ready.

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #62
sixty5vdub

Hello!

Stopping by to say hello.
AMP here.
Huntsville/Madison area
'07 Steel Blue JK Unlimited Rubicon
Little bit of lift, 35's, Steel bumpers, most of the other usual mods ........... and a couple of extra cylinders.

I am on several other forums, but thought I would check this one out as well. Looking forward to getting to know ya!

AMP
sixty5vdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #63
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty5vdub View Post
Stopping by to say hello.
AMP here.
Huntsville/Madison area
'07 Steel Blue JK Unlimited Rubicon
Little bit of lift, 35's, Steel bumpers, most of the other usual mods ........... and a couple of extra cylinders.

I am on several other forums, but thought I would check this one out as well. Looking forward to getting to know ya!

AMP
Nice profile pic! Where'd you take it at?
Unread 02-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #64
sixty5vdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Nice profile pic! Where'd you take it at?
Thanks.

That was at Mountainside Off Road Park, near Anniston/Gadsden. One of my favorite places to wheel. Sadly, they closed it earlier this month, due to rising insurance costs.

AMP
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #65
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks.

That was at Mountainside Off Road Park, near Anniston/Gadsden. One of my favorite places to wheel. Sadly, they closed it earlier this month, due to rising insurance costs.

AMP
JJAMISON_ and I were there for thier last day. They told me it had something to do with they city saying the needed to put up a fence around the property. Do you know of any cool excursions nearby?
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #66
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Deleted

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #67
JJAMISON_
2008 JK Wrangler 

hey guys let's all make a plan for Choccolocco Mountain in Jacksonville maybe in late march/ april on a saturday.
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #68
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Im down. Bringing the pop-up! Definitely making a weekend out of it!
Unread 02-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #69
sixty5vdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON_ View Post
hey guys let's all make a plan for Choccolocco Mountain in Jacksonville maybe in late march/ april on a saturday.
Sounds like a plan to me. I know a couple of JKers that live in the area. They know that place like the back of their hand. They are great trail guides.

AMP
Unread 02-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #70
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Deleted

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #71
JJAMISON_
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Sounds like a plan to me. I know a couple of JKers that live in the area. They know that place like the back of their hand. They are great trail guides.

AMP
cool! I have meet a jeeper on JK owners from up there that is a po po also. he said any time we come just holla and he will join if he's not out of town.
Unread 02-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #72
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Deleted

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #73
sixty5vdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON_ View Post
cool! I have meet a jeeper on JK owners from up there that is a po po also. he said any time we come just holla and he will join if he's not out of town.
Probably one of the same guys I know. Lee? Some of us from the HSV area went to Choccolocco for the Crawl-for-the Law Ride. Had a blast. I think he and his friends are thinking about making it an annual thing.

You guys have fun tomorrow. Let us know how the trail is. I will have to check it out some other time.

AMP
Unread 02-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #74
JJAMISON_
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Probably one of the same guys I know. Lee? Some of us from the HSV area went to Choccolocco for the Crawl-for-the Law Ride. Had a blast. I think he and his friends are thinking about making it an annual thing.

You guys have fun tomorrow. Let us know how the trail is. I will have to check it out some other time.

AMP
yeah it's lee. he gave me his number and told me to call him if we head that way. i was gonna go sunday but remembered it was stupid bowl weekend
Unread 02-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #75
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Should be awesome. I hear there's a great view when you get to the top of the mountain.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.