Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

208K views 3K replies 94 participants last post by  jeepsarecool 
#1 ·
Just as the title askes, anyone nearby with some offroad spots? I have one down the parkway under the overpass at the TN River!

#3 ·
Sup! I have done it right in front of the sherif, hah! They monitor the bums quite often. Oh, and always bring your glock - sometimes the tweakers can get testy.

#5 ·
I live in Hunstville. Well, it's technically Brownsboro at the bottom of Monte Sano off 431. :laugh:

I've been down to that place below the river bridge (off the Moorseville Rd. Exit 2, IIRC) and found that it's always locked up. Figured it was someones private duck hunting land down there.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm thinking of the big river bridge on I-65. I just realized you're talking about the one down by Ditto Landing I reckon. I can't say I've been down in there before.

#16 ·
I'm in harvest I Wanna do some light wheeling nothing too crazy my ride is my only vehicleb do I have to take good care of it foot the time being.

#37 ·
I was born in Decatur. Raised in that area until I joined the Army, got married there, divorced, then moved to Tallahassee Florida.

I was service manager at Madison Automotive for a while just before I moved here to Florida.

Brother still lives in Madison.

Been a while since I have seen that nasty red clay!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.