Anyone from Huntsville, AL??? - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #226
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Interesting.... ......so who's wheeling this weekend? I washed my Jeep yesterday, and it's about time to get it dirty!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #227
GUMPOND
1996 ZJ 

Lightbulb Off road wheeling

Two places around the Huntsville area is Bankhead National Forrest and Stoney Lonesome south of Cullman on hwy 69
GUMPOND is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #228
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

You guys have fun.... It's a cool, over cast day here that looks like rain any second. Yesterday, We dodged several tornado's that touched down a few miles away.
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #229
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

In case you all haven't seen, I am building and selling these:

It's high quality hard wood, w/ a clear outdoor protective stain. Built to hold at least 85lbs. Much stronger and larger than others! No drilling required! Nice touch of fired .40 cal brass rounds! Charging $70. Open to special requests for a unique touch. Perfect for camping, grilling, or for a gun table when at the dirt mound. Please PM me if interested in further details or if you have some advice!
image-1669641552.jpg   image-3714564128.jpg   image-1566945945.jpg   image-1155724010.jpg   image-3306145193.jpg  

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 03-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #230
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Not going to lie, but that's pretty nice. I'd definitely have one if I had a JK.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #231
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Three days of installing the lift on my XJ and barely at 50%. I've been thrown about every curve ball the jeep could throw at me.
lifesaflaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #232
sixty5vdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post

It's high quality hard wood, w/ a clear outdoor protective stain. Built to hold at least 85lbs. Much stronger and larger than others! No drilling required! Nice touch of fired .40 cal brass rounds! Charging $70. Open to special requests for a unique touch. Perfect for camping, grilling, or for a gun table when at the dirt mound. Please PM me if interested in further details or if you have some advice!
That is nice. But, it would cover up my awesome collection of stickers on the inside of the tailgate. How about making one out of plexiglass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Three days of installing the lift on my XJ and barely at 50%. I've been thrown about every curve ball the jeep could throw at me.
If you need somebody to lend a hand, let me know.
PM me here, or send e-mail to screen name @ hotmail.com

AMP
sixty5vdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #233
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty5vdub View Post
That is nice. But, it would cover up my awesome collection of stickers on the inside of the tailgate. How about making one out of plexiglass?

AMP
I appreciate the offer. I'm hoping once I can get this last control arm bolt to line up, everything in the front end should start bolting together nicely. If I run into anymore problems though, I might be getting in touch with you. Might help to have a fellow Jeep guy helping out.
Unread 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #234
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty5vdub View Post

AMP
Or you could just put your new stickers on the table.
Unread 03-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #235
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

GAME DAY SETUP!!! If you all see me, please dont steal my tailgate table!
photo.jpg  
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #236
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post

Did you see this? Kind of a different take on the same idea.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/wh...l#post13307488

BTW, GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #237
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep

Did you see this? Kind of a different take on the same idea.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/wh...l#post13307488

BTW, GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
I have seen it, it's much smaller. I build mine to be big enough for a 2 stove Coleman plus more. Also, I will never drill on my Big Blue! So it doesn't screw in to the steel. It's easily removable, just have to fold it up and lift it.

Go WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #238
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

3 DAYS doors off an topless!!! Hell yea!

Unread 03-28-2012, 06:31 AM   #239
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

After 5 days of working on lifting the jeep so far, I hope to be done today. I will post pictures when I'm done (assuming it wont be too dark).
Unread 03-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #240
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
After 5 days of working on lifting the jeep so far, I hope to be done today. I will post pictures when I'm done (assuming it wont be too dark).
It will all be worth it when you have completed the process. It will be like owning a new Jeep. Plus you will smile real big every time you look at your lifted Jeep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.