Anyone from Huntsville, AL??? - Page 148 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Alabama Jeep Forum > Anyone from Huntsville, AL???

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 10-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #2206
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 256ChiliPepper

You running 2 sets of tires too? Hey I know just how you feel, I lost mine once. Now I have 2 keys. 1 in the Jeep, one at home in my tool box.
Two sets of tires? No all 5 tires are the same. I should have ordered two! Damn it.

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:26 AM   #2207
broach70
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 256ChiliPepper View Post
Sorry, been busy studying for tests. But now that thats out of the way, I'm ready to go wheeling!
The did announce that Rayz'n Cain has canceled, but I was going for the wheeling. Besides I will be leaving about 3pm.

I say meet at Gander Mountain at 8 for those that don't know how to get to Hale, and then leave at 8:20 to head to the park.
Right now its Me, Broach70, Redneckrubicon3, lifesaflaw123, Bigblue7. Did I miss anyone? Ill tell them we have about ~10 people coming.
John is bringing his Jeep up as well Michael, told him he could jump in with us if he wanted. James is finishing up work on it tonight.
broach70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #2208
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Two sets of tires? No all 5 tires are the same. I should have ordered two! Damn it.
is it the splined socket? I have one somewhere and so does steve.
lifesaflaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #2209
256ChiliPepper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by broach70 View Post
John is bringing his Jeep up as well Michael, told him he could jump in with us if he wanted. James is finishing up work on it tonight.
Sweet! Thats a really nice Jeep.
256ChiliPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #2210
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123

is it the splined socket? I have one somewhere and so does steve.
Yeah, it's a bit narrow, but it's a common size. Bring it to gander on Saturday. If it fits, big blue will get to go, crossing fingers! If not, someone give me a ride!...please!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 10-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #2211
lifesaflaw123
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Yeah, it's a bit narrow, but it's a common size. Bring it to gander on Saturday. If it fits, big blue will get to go, crossing fingers! If not, someone give me a ride!...please!
Ok. Call Steve too. He has one in his glovebox. I'm going to have to search for mine. I think kyle has one too. I just messaged him, I'll let you know what he says.
lifesaflaw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #2212
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks man!

Unread 10-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #2213
256ChiliPepper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Show up at Gander and you can ride shotgun in old Rusty. I just have to be leaving at 3pm.
256ChiliPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #2214
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

I got 2 keys! I'm good to go! See you all tomorrow!

Unread 10-26-2013, 01:35 AM   #2215
redneckrubicon3
1980 CJ7 

So what started out as a routine pretrip inspection has just ended... @2:30am... see y'all in a few hours lmao.
Unread 10-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #2216
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Oh damn! Want to inspect my jeep?

Unread 10-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #2217
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Anyone know where to get tires vulcanized?

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #2218
jeffyt
1999 TJ Wrangler 

From Huntsville also...

Greetings! New Jeep owner here in Huntsville, found a 99 TJ in Decatur last week. Actually will be giving to my daughter next year but it is dad's Jeep for now. A lot easier to work on than my other cars. It has a crushed driver's side fender for now plus a couple of other things I want to do to it.
jeffyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #2219
swill72
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the boards Jeff. I was going to ask if it was the red TJ for sale off sixth avenue......but I dint think that one had a crushed fender. Anyways I am in decatur and you will find plenty of use out of this forum for all your jeep needs. Just about everything I did to mine.....I learned from here.......hae a good one....

Scott
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #2220
swill72
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Will there be any more rides this year? I should have my axles in this week......which will conclude my build.....and I will be ready to test her out.....or atleast come to a meet and greet.........

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.