10th Annual Fall For All
Hosted by: Central Alabama Offroad Society
October 19, 20, & 21, 2012
Gray Rock ORV
Mt. Olive, AL
Just North of Birmingham
Come check out Alabama’s best trails on this privately owned ORV Park. With over 2000 acres “Gray Rock ORV” has something for everyone. We’ve put together the fun of trail rides, the excitement of a raffle, the laughs of karaoke, with great Southern hospitality. The Fall For All is fun for the whole family!
For pre-registration the cost is only $55 per driver and vehicle and $5 per each passenger for the weekend or $35 a day.
All $55 pre-registrations get a FREE event T-Shirt.
Deadline for pre-registration is October 1st or you can register on site for $70 per driver/vehicle and $5 per passenger (weekend) or $40 a day. Paid entry includes an event plaque, 1 raffle ticket, karaoke and all the trail riding you can stand. T-shirts are not included in the entry fee but can be pre-ordered on the registration form. Also, there will be drinks, snacks and food available (Lunch/Dinner Saturday & Lunch on Sunday).
No one under 18 allowed in without a parent or legal guardian. No spectators allowed in. Park closes at 4pm on Sunday. No Glass Bottles.
Please look over all the rules below!
From exit 272 on I-65, go west on Mt. Olive Rd. for 6 miles. Go left on “Old” Mt. Olive Rd. entrance to event property & primitive camping is 0.3 miles on the left.
Motels & Camping
Primitive camping is available where the action is on the event property!
*denotes group rate…just ask for the Gray Rock Rate
*Best Western 205-631-1181 Exit 271 on I-65 8 miles
*Microtel Inn & Suites 205-631-6320 Exit 271 on I-65 8 miles
Holiday Inn Express 205-439-6300 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
Hampton Inn 205-439-6700 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
*Fairfield Inn & Suites 205-849-8484 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
Comfort Suites 205-259-2160 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
River Run opened ALL weekend
Friday October 19
Noon- 8pm check in at the event property
Saturday October 20
7-12 noon check in at event property
8:30-6 Trail Rides
10 am 2 Guided Rides
Sunday October 21
8:30-4 Trail rides
4pm Park Closes
Rules & Regulations for Park Use
• No one under 18 allowed in without being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Entry Fees are due upon arrival for all persons entering area
• Must be a licensed driver to participate.
• Speeds on roads must be kept to 10 MPH. (Strictly enforced)
• NO reckless driving will be permitted.
• Absolutely no trail riding after dark. You will be asked to leave.
• Tree savers are required for all winch points.
• Seat belts are to be worn while the vehicle is in motion
• Stay on designated trails, no trailblazing.
• No fires are to be built except in designated areas.
• No firearms allowed in the park.
• Must be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Any minor caught drinking will be turned over to the Deputy on duty.
• No consumption of alcoholic beverages on the trails! Save it for camp.
• There will be absolutely no tolerance for littering. If there is trash on the ground, please do your part and pick it up and put it in the trashcan. Cigarette butts are considered trash.
• No glass containers of any kind at all, no exceptions. Coolers will be checked before entering Park.
• All people are required to be in seatbelts to enter Park. No riders in the backs of vehicles such as pickups.
• All persons entering Park will show driver's license.
• Each person admitted to the Park must get their own armband.
• You must have your armband to re-enter the Park during an event. No exceptions.
• Absolutely no spectators admitted. However if you would like to spectate you can, but you will have to pay full event price.
• No ATV’s
• UTVs (Rhinos/RZR) Must have seat belts, roll cage, and a flag.
• Railbuggy's 2wd/4wd are welcome!
• Mufflers required. No open headers.
• No bolted tires allowed.
Vehicle Safety Requirement Checklist
Vehicles Requirements include the following:
• Factory hardtop, roll bar, or full roll cage.
• Functional brakes.
• Tow Strap
• First aid kit
• Fire extinguisher, secured near driver.
• Seat belts for all passengers
• Battery bolted down (no bungee cords)
• Legal exhaust system
• All interior items must be tied down.
Recommended items: Attachment points (tow hooks) front & rear, CB Radio, tools and spare parts, flash light, leather gloves, and water.
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Gray Rock ORV is not responsible for lost or stolen property, damages of any kind or personal injuries.
For more information please call 205/337-9904 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out CAOS on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Centr...4/104254611431
Application will be posted soon!