Wheelers For The Wounded, Ocala April 4-5 2009 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Wheelers For The Wounded, Ocala April 4-5 2009

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 02-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
H8T2W8T

Wheelers For The Wounded, Ocala April 4-5 2009

Just to give you guys a craniums up about the event.

Wheelers For The Wounded Event-all 4x4's welcome. (Not just Jeeps-we had a good Hummer group last event)

Florida - April 4-5, 2009
Place: Hard Rock Cycle Park
Time: TBA
Other: Steep Hill Climbs! Rock Garden!
Host: Hummer X Club/Venture Jeeps

For anyone interested, Mark from HummerXClub was originally running this event, but had something come up for the event weekend. He may or may not be able to make it. Venture Jeeps, which is myself and a buddy, are taking what is already planned and working it from here.

We are planning a pre-run event in a few weeks to get a walk through from the HR owner.

The main reasons will be to map out the entire park, mark the trails according to difficulty and let Jason test out Big Bertha since the addition of all the latest mods.

If anyone here is interested in coming I urge you to hit up http://www.wheelersforthewounded.com/index.htm and go to the Florida section. This way we get a better idea of how many people/clubs will be coming. I know at the last event we had around 50-60 Jeeps and Hummers.

I'll keep you posted as the details are worked out.

The contact info above is for Mark(HummerXClub) and Tim(Venture Jeeps)

The latest word I got was that Mark is very busy and is slow in his response. Tim(above) and myself can be used for POC's. You can hit me via PM, or Tim via email for any questions.

Nick-Large Marge

H8T2W8T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.