University of west florida/destin area - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > University of west florida/destin area

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #16
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

whorunit1475: Any of the jeep clubs let any model jeep in. WSJC - has had ZJs, FSJs, CJs, YJs, TJs, JKs, and probably others that have come and gone.

rd94yj: I think ECJC has a run about every month; they typically post a notice in the forums - under "Local Rides" IIRC. WSCJ varies... and since we dont use our website much, they are announced either via word-of-mouth or at the monthly meeting. Monthly meeting is at Pizza Hut in Milton on the last Tuesday of the month... or at least was last time I was able to make it. Social hour starts at 1800 with meeeting at 1900.

PM if interest in more on WSJC, I'll get an officer's info to you....

2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #17
whorunit1475

I'm interested in the club..
whorunit1475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #18
Corrupt
1998 ZJ 

http://www.jackedupjeepclub.com is another club that is local (panhandle section in the forums). They are actually going on a ride in the morning at 0930 meeting at McD's west of Hurlburt Field.

***RIP Ratmonkey!!***
Corrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #19
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Above WSJC mtg info is correct. Nov 27 @ 7pm with social hr at 6. Milton pizza hut
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.