Trying to find a Navarre Jeeper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Trying to find a Navarre Jeeper

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 03-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
SaltyJessica

Trying to find a Navarre Jeeper

I met a fellow jeeper at the scene of a wreck (neither of us involved) & I think he left something at the scene when he left. Any tips on if I can find someone on this site based on location (Navarre, FL) since I'm new to the site/app? White, 4 door, soft top wrangler & he just put new tires on the jeep from our discussion.

SaltyJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There is a facebook group called "Concerned Citizens of Navarre" that might be helpful - assuming you are on FB. I am on FB but now a former member of that group - my humor (sarcasm) may have been too much.

Did you notice if he was military? That might narrow down the search...
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.