Trust Worthy Mechanics/Technicians - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Trust Worthy Mechanics/Technicians

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
blackdragonfish
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Trust Worthy Mechanics/Technicians

I think it would be beneficial for Florida Jeepers to have a thread we can go to find trusted Technicians in our area's for those jobs we just can't do or don't have time to do. I didn't know how to best divide the state up so I cheated and used a map I found from TBlife.com (the beachlife).

Divided as Follows:

Northwest Florida
Counties: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, Gulf, Liberty, and Franklin.
North Central Florida
Counties: Gadsden, Leon, Wakulla, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor, Hamilton, Suwannee, Lafayette, Dixie, Columbia, Gilchrist, Levy, Union, Bradford, and Alachua.
Northeast Florida
Counties: Baker, Nassau, Duval, Clay, Saint Johns, Putnam, and Flagler
Central West Florida
Counties: Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota and De Soto.
Central Florida
Counties: Marion, Sumter, Lake, Seminole, Orange, Polk, Osceola, Hardee and Highlands.
Central East Florida
Counties: Volusia, Brevard, Indian River, Okeechobee and Saint Lucie.
Southwest Florida
Counties: Charlotte, Glades, Lee, Hendry and Collier.
Southeast Florida
Counties: Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, Dade and Monroe.

**Please make your listing with the appropriate title one of the 8 choices above and list your county in your post so this can be an accurate and easily searchable Database.**

I have posted an Example Below

florida-county-map-colors.jpg  

Last edited by blackdragonfish; 10-18-2012 at 12:12 PM..
blackdragonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
blackdragonfish
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Central West Florida

Pinellas County
I lived in Largo for a time and stumbled upon this place after going to Jeepsters and having my tire fall of my Jeep. (I was not very amused). Anyways the owner's name is Dee and the shops name is Dee's Just Jeeps Inc. He's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Jeeps and at present the only person I trust on my Jeep other then myself (However I am looking for a trustworthy tech in Central Florida being I recently moved there). He guarantees all his work and is very willing to answer questions best he can over the phone. The draw back about going to Dee is he is not open on the weekends and that he is a one man shop so things can get backed up. His shop is also easy to miss it's tucked behind another lot and last time I was there he only had one small sign.

Address- 6425 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33771
Phone- 727-536-4000
blackdragonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
jonathan77

I live in lee county ( south west Florida) and I only trust savage 4x4 with my work, they do great work and the pricing is incredibly low. Best shop around ( www.savage4x4inc.com or call 239-689-1428)
jonathan77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.