Trails in Brevard, FL? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Trails in Brevard, FL?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
fyathyrio8

Tj Trails in Brevard, FL?

I live in Melbourne, FL... have a pretty much stock TJ, and am looking for some fun trails. Nothing crazy, yet. Any ideas? If anyone wants to meet up and show me some places, that'd be great. I'll be away for a bit, but would be looking at the weekend of March 21st if someone's interested.

fyathyrio8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
87WhiteYJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Most all places have been closed down due to a$$holes that don't take care of anything. the was Sarno flats(closed), the Compound (Closed), BCC (closed)... there is one behind the hospital and bank on Wickham rd. but i'll bet it has been closed to, and a few up in Titusville (closed)........a perfect example of a few drunk a$$holes ruining it for everyone else..... Osceola county is probably your best bet where you can wheel legally, look on my thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f333/few-more-trails-central-florida-702901/ for maps and such.... the places in Brevard are heavily patrolled and you will get caught if you go out
87WhiteYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
jkusport_2010

Still interested??
jkusport_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

The Wickham Rd behind the hospital and bank, mentioned above, is not much of a trail, but you can flex a bit and get it dirty if you wish. Warning; some of the water holes are deep enough to cover most hoods. Also lots of broken glass, stay clear of the fire pits.

Let me know if you want to ride, I can be found @ C & D Auto Center on US1 & Eau Gallie durring the week.

EDIT: HOLY OLD POSTS... just notice OP's date
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.