SW Florida Jeepers are mean... - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > SW Florida Jeepers are mean...

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 04-24-2011, 07:50 PM   #61
screenking
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Lifted 97 tj in south Sarasota I wave at all Jeep wranglers. welcome to Florida

screenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #62
bottlerocket91
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySailor View Post
i just got into fort myers today, and i have been driving around town a good part of the day today. i have seen probably 12-15 other jeeps and NOONE has returned my waves..... TJ's CJ's YJ's JK's....i just get confused looks back. what is going on here. im starting to think maybe its me
You must be doing something wrong :P

I came from Dallas and recently moved to Pensacola and in the past week I think I have had more waves than in the 4 months I owned my Jeep in Dallas.
bottlerocket91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #63
drift2death
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hey sorry to hear about that bro i wave to every jeep its really a hit and miss but im happier now because i have JK's wave at me now well modified ones (not dealer modified) hope to see you guys out there im down in homestead so if anyone wants to go wheeling and if anyone has a spare or used set of 31's -35's on a 15 rim i need had a blow out the other day and had a couple tires slashed so yeah using my oldddd 29's that are dryrotted pm me if you do other than that good day JF
drift2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #64
thiesserv
1986 CJ7 

To be completely honest I have never heard of the "jeep Wave" before? I'm a biker and the wave is a way of life, and has been as long I think there have been motorycles.
I am not tecnically a jeep guy yet due to the fact my 86 CJ7 is nothing but a frame and 2 axles in my garage at the moment, but 6 months and about $6000+ from now I will be and I'll make sure to wave.
thiesserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #65
dirtycruiser

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Damn, I found this way late...... You gotta google our jeep club, Caloosa Jeepers. Were meeting next at Bass Pro Shop, in their meeting room upstairs by the gun counter. Located in the Gulfcoast Town Center, Alico Rd and Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy. July 9th 7 pm.

http://="http://caloosajeepers.21.fo...com/index.php"

="http://www.caloosajeepers.com/"

Tell them the Black Booty sent ya!
dirtycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #66
dirtycruiser

2005 LJ Wrangler 

PS, I always wave, but rarely see it returned. I do notice there are a lot of young kids, women and older farts who don't even look at you, the guy's alway seem to look and wave.
dirtycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #67
Bojeepus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitylightRC View Post
Funny, I noticed this as well I live in the Tampa bay area and I have gotten the same thing. However, when riding around with my buddies in there jeeps back home in western PA everyone waves…….southern hospitality my Yankee A$$!!
sotherners don't consider florida southern, just transplanted New Yorkers
Bojeepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #68
Muckaneer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Plenty of waves in Indian Rocks Beach area...except from non-modified JKs
Muckaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #69
Walker77
1993 YJ Wrangler 

5th generation from SW Fl and still in Ft Myers/Alva (not sure why)
Walker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #70
schmitkj
2010 JK Wrangler 

Ok, I know this thread is old as dirt but I thought it couldn't hurt to see if I could kick up a little dust. Yes, I am a "northerner" from Ohio but where I am from the Jeep Waive is the law! Anyways I just moved to Ft. Myers and I am looking for good places to take my Jeep??? Light Trails, camping, fishing, or anything outdoors! I've already heard of the RNYC and I'm sure I'll get there one day but I am in no hurry. Where are some other places good to go in the area??? Any places that are not parks (middle of nowhere places)? THANKS!!!
schmitkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 05:44 AM   #71
jampop1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitkj View Post
Ok, I know this thread is old as dirt but I thought it couldn't hurt to see if I could kick up a little dust. Yes, I am a "northerner" from Ohio but where I am from the Jeep Waive is the law! Anyways I just moved to Ft. Myers and I am looking for good places to take my Jeep??? Light Trails, camping, fishing, or anything outdoors! I've already heard of the RNYC and I'm sure I'll get there one day but I am in no hurry. Where are some other places good to go in the area??? Any places that are not parks (middle of nowhere places)? THANKS!!!
We are riding today. Meet at Coconut Point Mall Starbucks @10:30
jampop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #72
schmitkj
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the reply but I was busy today. Where did you end up going? I would love to go next weekend, but I'm busy on Sat. Let me know if you end up going on Sunday!
schmitkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #73
flwheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Jeep wave; JK + Jeep wave = Just Kidding. Sorry, no one in Martin county w/ a JK waves back at me. So when my wife and I wave and recieve a strange look instead of a wave back we say "Just Kidding!"
flwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #74
flwheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

No offense to the other jeepers who do wave back, I just find humour in that.
Unread 10-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #75
flwheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

And with that anybody on the treasure coast going wheelin before Jeeptoberfest? JWC or elsewhere?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.