Stay away from Garmans in Davie - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Stay away from Garmans in Davie

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology

Unread 12-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
Badatti2de
2013 JK Wrangler 

Stay away from Garmans in Davie

Just an FYI to stay away from. I know most of you guys do your own work, but for some its easier to pay the guy. After my experience with Garmans in Davie, I am going to learn real fast how to do my own work.

Terrible customer service. I had a 4" lift put on my 2013 wrangler. When I went to drive it home, they forgot to secure a bolt that controls the steering. Almost died twice while driving home and back to get it fixed. He refused to admit he messed up. Now my steering wheel is off center and he will not fix it saying he didn't see how my steering wheel was pointed before I dropped it off!! Really????? A brand new jeep with 2800 miles has a crooked steering wheel? WOW. I can not say enough but stay away from Garmans. Glen is a moron.

Badatti2de is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
mindhunter77
1989 YJ Wrangler 

That's such crap. Find every place online where you can leave a review and leave a negative one.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.