St Augustine Thanksgiving Week - looking for local spots - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > St Augustine Thanksgiving Week - looking for local spots

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
SilverStreaker
2012 JK Wrangler 

St Augustine Thanksgiving Week - looking for local spots

We're gonna be up in St Augustine next week, Tuesday through Saturday. Most days we'll be doing the 'tourist' thing but I am looking for a place to ride and maybe get a little muddy.
I found Flagler Estates which looks good and Matanzas State Forest but if any locals know of any better places please let me know. Also, if anyone wants to meet up and hit the trails that would be cool too.

My Wife's Jeep - 2007 Grand Cherokee - only mod - K&N Cold Air Intake system
SilverStreaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Flagler Estates is pretty damn muddy and fun.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
SilverStreaker
2012 JK Wrangler 

Rode out there this morning and finally found the area where I think everyone rides. Since I didn't have any local insight into the property we didn't explore like I would have liked to.

My Wife's Jeep - 2007 Grand Cherokee - only mod - K&N Cold Air Intake system
SilverStreaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.