Southeast Jeep Fest Time!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Southeast Jeep Fest Time!!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

Thumbs up Southeast Jeep Fest Time!!!

The time is coming and we are more excited than ever, this is looking to be the best show yet! My name is Matt and I will be checking back and posting new information as I get it, but if you have any questions about vendor info or anything at all please send me a message or an email and I will get you an answer asap. Looking foward to seeing some of you there. Thank you, Matt.

Southeast JeepFest 2008 Announcement!

Slide Show of Previous Southeast JeepFest Event

200 Gulfstream Way
Dania, Florida 33330

Gates Open at 9am
Lots of prizes and raffles for everyone.
Food, water and soft drinks will be available.
First 25 Jeeps at the gate will receive a free "Event T-Shirt"!

Southeast Jeep Fest Announcer!
"The VOICE of CAMP JEEP" MICHAEL T

A day of Fun and Games for Jeepers Everywhere!

We will have an Off Road Course or The Iron Jeeper Award!
We will advise at a later time which one of these will take place.
If we have the Iron Jeeper it will be;
Open Only to the firs 20 to sign up. Must be present to sign up for this free event.
You will be given a sheet to read and sign which will explain what will be required at each station.

RTI Ramp
Product Demonstrations
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Trophies for Trail Ready Extreme, Modified & Stock
Balance Beam
Many Raffles incl. 50/50, Gift Certificates.
Trophies for Cleanest, Dirtiest, most Gadgets,
Pre-1976 class
Jeepers choice (Best of Show) voted by your peers.

9am-11am Registration 11am-3pm Events/Judging/Raffles 3pm Prizes
Events open to all Bantam, Kaiser, AMC & Chrysler Jeeps

Send in your early registration now & save a few bucks for the raffles.
First 50 Jeepers to pre-register get 5 free raffle tickets (normally $1 each)

Registration Fees each Vehicle:
$15 with first 50 to Pre-register will receive 5 raffle tickets.
Cut off for Pre-registration is January 18, 2008.

For more information visit: Southeast JeepFest

Let's mark our Calendars, set aside this date and have a great deal of fun on this special event.
If you need any additional information please post up.
SEJF Registration Form

ONLINE REGISTRATION
https://worldoversea.com/formphp/ind...fid=25fd20f327

SEJF PrintFlyer

Driving Directions & Hotel Information:
From I-95 South:
Take exit 26C, I-595 West to Exit 1A.

From Florida Turnpike:
Take exit 54, I-595 to Exit 1A and turn right.
Wellesley Inn is located one block on the left.

From Gulf Coast:
Take I-75 South to 869 (Sawgrass Expressway North).
Exit Sunrise Boulevard East 2 blocks to 136th, turn right.
Wellesley Inn is located 1 mile down on the right.

Wellesley Inn Sunrise
13600 NW 2nd Street
Sunrise FL 33325
(954) 845-9929
*Pet must be 30 lbs or less, with only one pet per room.

Baymount Inn & Suites
13651 NW 2nd Street
Sunrise, FL 33325
954-846-1200

Directions to Bass Pro Outdoor World to Southeast JeepFest:
Take I-95 to Bass Pro Outdoor World, you get off at Griffin Road and head west 1 or 2 blocks to Anglers Ave, make a left (south), make your next left at Gulf Stream Way and follow it around. You will see signs for Bass Pro & the Southeast JeepFest.

Nonstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

The time is getting near!!!! We have more and more vendors jumping on board, and the raffle prizes are going to be top notch! One of the things I am looking foward to most has to be the mini monster course, 5 cars lined up side by side to do whatever you like on, this may be a little foolish but I think everyone at one point wanted to know what it would be like....
The food will be great the prize list is awesome, we will have our RTI ramp out ther, the balance beam, a locker test too... This is going to be an insane event.. So get ready for the show of the year and make plans to stay too, we are setting up a trail ride the next day for anyone that wants to go!!!
Get in touch with me for any special requests.. Matt
Unread 12-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
taseal
1993 XJ Cherokee 

cool, I might be there
taseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2007, 02:16 AM   #4
Big-n-Broke-YJ
BUILT. NOT BOUGHT.

1989 YJ Wrangler 

too bad it's not closer

i'm really not one for an rti ramp but the balance beam sounds like it could be fun
'89 Wrangler, 4.0/AW4, 106" Wheelbase, SOA, custom XJ packs, 2" Body. Front High Pinion Dana 44 w/yukon super-joints, chromo inners and outers, and a Lincoln Locker. Rear Dana 60 w/Yukon 1.5" 35 Spline chomo shafts and detroit locker. 5.38 Yukon Gears. Hydro-Assist, 39.5x18" Boggers on 15x12 RockKrawler's w/ 2.75" of backspacing. Comp cut, tube fenders, custom bumpers and rock sliders, fuel cell, CB, Stewart Warner Gauges, SmittyBilt XRC8 Winch, 140 Amp CS-144 Alternator, Electric Fan, and a cooler of beer. 3897 lbs

March 1st, 8pm. WILMINGTON, NC MEET & GREET @ HOOTERS!
Big-n-Broke-YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:09 AM   #5
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

The balance beam is a blast but serious difficult to get right, towards the end of the day I will be a ble to let people take tons of time on it, last show I saw had like 3 people out of 50 acually get it... But if you have good senses you probably will nail it first time out!

Taseal I look foward to seeing you there... Why don't you come out Friday and meet some of your fellow South Florida jeepers.. Every other Friday some of us from the club go down to Tower shops, it is just a shopping center wit htons of cars and trucks..It is located just off 595 you take University south to the second light. Tower show is more than a little corny but we put ourselves over by PepBoys and Home Depot to stay far away from the ricers and annoyances... It is a great group of guys and girls and we usually go out after as a group.
This Friday is our Meet n Greet..

Also check out our club site.. southfloridajeepclub.org If you wait enough the slide show on the top right will show my Red WJ on 285/70/17's completely burried.. You should check it out, great group of people family oriented, and just an all around good time.
the site we hang out in locally is Jeeptalk.net take a look... Tons of local Jeepers and events..

Now lets get this going, I want tons of Jeeps hitting our Mini Monster Course.. get a poser shot on the cars or launch onto them for some real fun..
Unread 01-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #6
swoll50
2008 JK Wrangler 

:hmm: Just picked up my JK. This sounds like a pretty event to break her in at.

2008 Wrangler X - Steel Blue 3.73 - 6-speed - 35x12.50 Procomp Xtreme MTs - Olympic 4X4 Rock bumper - 2" XD Series BB

Blue Jeep Club Member #254
swoll50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #7
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

The show will be a great chance to break her in and ot show her off... There is a large number of JK's in our club and it is growing daily, the cool thing is that they are all modified, but in different ways, from a BB with 33's to a fully jacked 4" and 35's, and a few bling blingers with 35's on 20"ers..

I think you might want to take a look at our club to get you a little closer to an awesome bunch, in a really well done club.. southfloridajeepclub.org

Also you should check out our local forums to get an idea what we are about, good fun, great wheeling, what there is in FL, and great people..
jeeptalk.net

This coming Wed the 9th is our monthly meeting, you can join there if you like. but we are also going to be at the Towers Shops, we go every other week usually and just converge at the Home Depot end and have our own little show, no noise, no chrome exhaust tips the size of a coffee can...

For the rest of you good guys and gals, the show is getting closer and I can't wait, we are getting new raffle prizes in daily adn the event layout is insane, fun for all!!! As for the rock course, you better bring your guts, cause this is going to be fun, or you can just ride over the cars to get a poser shot...
Unread 01-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #8
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

We are getting too close for comfort and I am hoping ot see some of you here, we are gettign ready to put on the best show yet. The trophies are in and the classes are great, we will be handing out some good ones for everything from Longest Distance Traveled, Best in Show ofcourse, and then there are the fun ones, Dirtiest Jeep, Most Gadgets, we have 1st 2nd 3rd, in Stock Modified and Extreme, along with a long list of goodies..
So pack up and head down to the best show in South Florida..
Matt
Unread 01-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
Lulu Smiles

Hey Nonstop,

I have a few slots left for pre-registered Jeeps to get extra raffle tickets for all those great prizes. If anyone is interested in extra free raffle tickets they need to hurry up and register. I've been getting about 2-3 new entries everyday now.

Smiles
Lulu Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
ChasY
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I will definitely be there!
Unread 01-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #11
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

I thought I would start getting the word out because we are getting so close...

The day after the show, Sunday, I am putting together a ride for some of the vendors and patrons.. It will be a sandy but fun trip with a few side trips for some deep water, we will be going to JW Corbett with a tight group that is in need of some fun for the day.. I am not 100% yet but we may be having a BBQ, which we will be putting on just for the fun of it..

Let me know if anyone wants to go, let me know soon. I am trying to keep this one organized..
So pack up your stuff and head down to have some fun

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.