Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Sarasota/Bradenton, FL - Wheelin Spots

13K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  AEVM47 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any public or private places to go Trail Ridin' around Sarasota Bradenton Area? I heard of one in Bradenton, but was hoping to find something more adventures. Has anyone checked out the public access roads in Myakka? They are advertised as OHV trails, but you have to stay on the roads. I am aware of Croom and Big Cypress and the Ocala area trails, but I'd like to have somewhere closer by.

#10 ·
jeremymayflower said:
Alright, I will probably check out those first since they are a little closer to me. Have any ideas for anything further south?
Not sure if they've been mentioned yet but I'm down here in fort Myers (originally from Bradenton but im at school down here) the two legal places I go are Red Neck yacht club (also called gone country motorsports park now) where they held the first annual gone country jeep weekend. Also there is Lazy Springs offroad Park where a lot of jeep clubs and shops go. Both places are worth checking out. I plan on going to RYC for the end of summer beach party

#11 ·
Yeah, it doesn't really seem like there's much around my area.. seems like I have to go an hour either direction lol kinda blows. I have seen a lot of the RYC posts (Facebook) but it seems like a huge party crowd and that's just not my scene anymore. I have seen some pictures of some crazy rigs going through some deep mud though lol

#12 ·
jeremymayflower said:
Yeah, it doesn't really seem like there's much around my area.. seems like I have to go an hour either direction lol kinda blows. I have seen a lot of the RYC posts (Facebook) but it seems like a huge party crowd and that's just not my scene anymore. I have seen some pictures of some crazy rigs going through some deep mud though lol
I understand :p I'm a college student though. But Gone country Jeep weekend was a family friendly event with Jeeps only

#14 ·
jeremymayflower said:
Well I'm only 23 I just dont party like I used to. Too much trouble came my way. Will they be doing that again?
You can be responsible and still have a good time haha. And yeah it was the "first annual" Gone Country Jeep Weekend so there should be one every year there was a pretty good turn out of jeeps I think they have it on their Facebook page or you can look it up on YouTube there's videos there of all the jeeps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.