richloam? green swamp? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > richloam? green swamp?

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 05-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
flippinjeep
1990 YJ Wrangler 

richloam? green swamp?

im a little bit confused but are green swamp and richloam the same place?

how do I get maps of there trails?

is it legal to wheel out there?

hows the camping out there?

flippinjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
jeepaneer
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

Maps can be had from FWC website. Green swamp is closed unless hunting season is open. Must get camping permit from FWC last I checked it will set you back 3$ Make sure to stay on named or numbered roads in Richloam. It is the rainy season so look out for jeep eating holes. I've been threatening to make a trip let me know when y'all want to go wheel maybe I can find some more victims.
Unread 07-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #3
D700

2014 JK Wrangler 

Both places are very wet, I did go to Citrus WM witch is not that far from there and had a pretty good time. Stay on the numbered roads and download a map and your good to go.
D700 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.