Pinellas county jeepers looking to ride - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Pinellas county jeepers looking to ride

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 12-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

Pinellas county jeepers looking to ride

My names David I just got a 1998 jeep gc zj I'm looking for some trail riders/off roaders so if anyone wants to go let me know

zjforlife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

There's really nobody around the st Pete Pinellas county area? Cause I hate having to drive 50 miles to get to a good spot I know a few good spots around my area so if anybodys down to ride I can meet up possbily next weekend
Unread 01-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
CoastieShep
2001 WJ 

Check out Florida4x4 on facebook. Pretty sure there's people down there that might be able to point you in the right direction. We have over 600 people on there, so you'll be able to find people to wheel with too.
CoastieShep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
tripleplay103
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm in Clearwater Dunedin area looking for a local place to ride..There isnt anything I know of in Pinellas.
tripleplay103 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

I know of a few places that aren't to big but it's deff fun
Unread 03-31-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
Attwanl
1985 CJ7 

Hi
I'm down from nc vacationing..... I just posted a flyer about "TRUCKS ON THE TRACK" at Sunshine Motocross in Clearwater fl... I went to it last time I was down.
you can take you vehicle on a motocross track...rock garden and mud pits. Had alot of fun. I'm going to the one on the April 6th.
Unread 04-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
YJeeper89
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjforlife View Post
There's really nobody around the st Pete Pinellas county area? Cause I hate having to drive 50 miles to get to a good spot I know a few good spots around my area so if anybodys down to ride I can meet up possbily next weekend
im only in st.pete for the weekends but i would like to know of these "good spots" that you speak of. i know there is a place behind the walmart off of 19 called gateway but that place really isnt the great. trucks on the track is pretty fun for the rock garden they call it but thats about all i know
Unread 04-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

Oh there's some good spots that I know of but let's just say I live on the south side and nobody cares around here haha
Unread 05-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #9
reefin89

Hey I'm new to the jeep world but I live in N pinellas county. I would love to see these spots you speak of bcuz everyone i talk to their spots are at least an hour or two away. I just got back from the east coast where i found some nice spots... but something closer to home would be perfect! Lmk if you want to explore
reefin89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

What's up man whenever your free just pm me and I'll let you know if I have enough gas haha then we can ride

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.