Pensalbama / panhandle jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Pensalbama / panhandle jeepers

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 03-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

Pensalbama / panhandle jeepers

hello? anyone out there?

i finally got my jeep back (after 5 months without her) and am dying to get some wheeling in. i saw a White Sands Jeep Club shirt ages back. any representatives from there?

Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
08Rubicon
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm from Eglin AFB, I'm in Iraq right now and won't be home until Fall but I would love to have someone to take me out and show me the ropes. The only trails that I know of are out by Blackwater on I-10 but even there there isn't anything too good, a little mud but that's about it. On a side note, I'm going to be getting my Rubicon from the dealership in P-Cola, any idea on how good of a dealership they are? - KY

On order March 24
Delivered to dealer on 26 July

Rubicon, 2 Dr, Black, Grey int, Soft Top, Full Doors W/ Power, Towing, SAB
08Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Rubicon View Post
I'm from Eglin AFB, I'm in Iraq right now and won't be home until Fall but I would love to have someone to take me out and show me the ropes. The only trails that I know of are out by Blackwater on I-10 but even there there isn't anything too good, a little mud but that's about it. On a side note, I'm going to be getting my Rubicon from the dealership in P-Cola, any idea on how good of a dealership they are? - KY
i was reading up on Eglin...there is apparently about a gazillion acre rec area that a local club uses all the time. i'm going to try to head down there this weekend.

i don't know anything about the local dealerships. i just xferred here in nov, and was nearly immediately sent on det to SoCal. have you thought about ordering one through AAFES while you are over there? and just having it meet you here? tax-free...
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

USN Hull number 54
Unread 03-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #4
Matt87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in Dothan, AL about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Pensacola. However I'm about to tear my Jeep apart again so it'll be awhile before I get any wheeling in. If your ever in Dothan shoot me a P.M.
Unread 03-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt87YJ View Post
I'm in Dothan, AL about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Pensacola. However I'm about to tear my Jeep apart again so it'll be awhile before I get any wheeling in. If your ever in Dothan shoot me a P.M.
i'd be willing to come out there for some weekend wheeling. i'll work something out for my next three-day weekend. i think it's in June...
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

USN Hull number 54
Unread 03-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #6
SpookyJohn
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hmmm....

unfortunately, in florida even if you buy a vehicle tax free from aafes you have to pay sales tax to license it in florida. if you can license it in alaska (or somewhere that won't charge you sales tax) than that'll work; but if you live in florida and try to license it here than they'll tax you. thanks, jeb.
SpookyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 08:13 AM   #7
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

yeah, i discovered this. 1248 dollars later, i have tags on my jeep. frickin' florida...
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

USN Hull number 54
Unread 04-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
muddyriver

Try Emerald Coast Jeepers.com The club is based in Milton about 25 minutes from Eglin abunch of good guys.
muddyriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.