PCB wheelin 5-22 or 23 - JeepForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
RedRyderXJ
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 613
PCB wheelin 5-22 or 23

I'm coming down to the condo for a little while and would like to hit up a ride if at all possible! Anywhere near PCB or PC. Any locals care to ride?

RedRyderXJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
4x4Jeep
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,340
where is that? port canaveral?

Build - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/4x4jeeps-build-thread-1341031 - SOLD
4x4Jeep is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
RedRyderXJ
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 613
Panama City lol
RedRyderXJ is offline  
post #4 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 08:19 PM
4x4Jeep
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,340
i'm definitely not a local then...never been up there, let alone wheel there lol

Build - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/4x4jeeps-build-thread-1341031 - SOLD
4x4Jeep is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 08:50 PM
chriskeenan
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colton
Posts: 2,236
the 22nd, big ride at mobile swamp. Its about 30minutes outside on PC/PCB, up hwy77. Starts at 10am. people from the Wiregrass Jeep Club and the PC Jeep Club will be there. I might be there as well, if i get the XJ put back together in time.
chriskeenan is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
RedRyderXJ
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskeenan
the 22nd, big ride at mobile swamp. Its about 30minutes outside on PC/PCB, up hwy77. Starts at 10am. people from the Wiregrass Jeep Club and the PC Jeep Club will be there. I might be there as well, if i get the XJ put back together in time.
Mud or what? Trying to find an excuse to drive the Heep lol. Just wanted some locals to wheel with
RedRyderXJ is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
chriskeenan
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colton
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRyderXJ View Post
Mud or what? Trying to find an excuse to drive the Heep lol. Just wanted some locals to wheel with
there's some of everything, a football field sized mud bog, hill climbs, short trails, wash outs, smaller mud holes, a "chopped-up" hill climb, rock pile. The wash outs and hill climbs change about every time it rains, sometimes they're easy, sometimes they'll roll buggys. the bog also isn't something to take lightly, i've seen full size trucks on 60+in tires stuck in it. There are a ton of photos from last year on the PCJC facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pcjeepers/photos/
chriskeenan is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
RedRyderXJ
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskeenan

there's some of everything, a football field sized mud bog, hill climbs, short trails, wash outs. There are a ton of photos from last year on the PCJC facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pcjeepers/photos/
Nice. I'm not too big on mud but that's just me...

Know anyone that's going for sure to ask if I can bum along? Thanks man
RedRyderXJ is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 09:14 PM
chriskeenan
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colton
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRyderXJ View Post
Nice. I'm not too big on mud but that's just me...

Know anyone that's going for sure to ask if I can bum along? Thanks man
as we get closer to the date people will start arranging meet points along the route, just fall in and follow them. Or just show up at the place on you own, its not to hard to find. Price at the gate is 15$ for driver and 10$ for passengers.

PCJC FB event
Driving Directions
chriskeenan is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
RedRyderXJ
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskeenan

as we get closer to the date people will start arranging meet points along the route, just fall in and follow them. Or just show up at the place on you own, its not to hard to find. Price at the gate is 15$ for driver and 10$ for passengers.

PCJC FB event
Driving Directions
Said I was going in the event. Thank you!!
RedRyderXJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome