Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ocala nf ride feb 18

9K views 217 replies 15 participants last post by  billyzj 
#1 ·
were gonna set up a ride for the 18 feb and the 19,were meeting up in altoona whoever rides that sat most of us well camp then go back sun and meet up with everybody else to go riding,...this is a rollover from the thanksgivin ride thread

#110 ·
i have all our previous rides in everytrail on my phone. it lays them down over google earth and i think i can access em from my computer too. other than that, you can use a car gps and get decent coverage.

and billy...maybe i'm gonna blow your mind with my chicken franks;) naw man, budgetary restraints are keepin me from bringin something cool. plus i want it simple. no wife. tube steak boogie :fight:

#117 ·
yeah man. there's room for at least 5 jeeps in that clearing, and we can park a couple more and block off that entrance road nicely. make it nice and private like ;)

dorr's got too much traffic with those trails runnin through. and did hunting season end or is it the end of Feb?

#131 ·
Hey, there's nothing more I would like than to put dents in my brand new JK while wheelin' with a bunch of complete strangers. It's how I got a new steering stabilizer.

But, when your buddy's wife asks you to help move them into their new house while holding their 6 month old son and third child, it's hard to say no.

#136 ·
i just saw a dark blue limited wj lifted with jk rims. i dont think it was 6" tho. maybe 4". my wheel spacers just got here. puttin those on, changin the oil, and changin the spark plugs tonight and i'm good to go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.