Ocala National Forest Wheelin spots - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Ocala National Forest Wheelin spots

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
FinalxRampage
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ocala National Forest Wheelin spots

I'm driving up to palatka this weekend and was looking to do some wheelin while up there. we normally enter the forest at Rodman Reservoir and I was wondering if there were any spots in that area. Im going to be the only vehicle there so I don't want anything to crazy. I have a TJ with a 4 banger lifted 3" on 31" Firestone Destination M/T's. My dad grew up in that area but since they re numbered the roads he has had a hard time finding the spots he used to go to. And the ones we have found are now illegal to drive in (The big sand pit right at the entrance near Rodman used to be his party spot).

FinalxRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
4x4Jeep
2001 WJ 

most of the good spots i know of are the southern part of the forest. but if you just drive, turn down some trails that look good you'll find some good trails and just make note of where they are. pretty much what i do, but don't spend much time up there. when you pass the dam over there you come to the OHV area and i believe there are trail maps for the NW part of the area.
4x4Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.