Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North West Florida

34K views 600 replies 40 participants last post by  HOKIES2010 
#1 ·
Anyone in this region. I am in Pensacola so I am mainly talking about Pensacola, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Panama City. Just wondering if there is enough of us to start a club or something. Lets see how many hits we get!

:cheers:

#161 ·
I have been there before. That was one of the reasons I didn't hesitate getting an older YJ. I already had the Tacoma for a DD. Actually wasn't even looking to buy a jeep until my friend asked me if I wanted it since he wasn't going to do anything with it. Got it for $600 and replace a 5' section of the wiring harness going to the tail lights and it was tagged on the road.

#163 ·
I sent it to your phone. I haven't had much daylight when I leave or get home so the camera hasn't come out yet. Hopefully get the pics loaded of the jeep'sew shoes and my new ride over the weekend. I go in for my oral surgery at 8:15 am tomorrow and will take the weekend to recover, so there should be time to get them up.

#170 ·
Nice ride... pretty soon it will be dirty like the truck behind it!

#175 ·
I got the winch mounted to the plate and the plate mounted to the jeep and the power hooked to the battery and tested for power. All is well so far. Hoping to head over to a friend's in lil bit to pull the cable out and winch in a few times to get it rolled and conditioned properly. Will take pics shortly to show new shoes and winch mounted,,,

#176 ·
Waiting to hear a definite opening date of March 5th for Mobile Swamp in Chipley,Fl. If they are open then I am throwing a friend of mine a trail ride/cookout Bachelor Party there since he is getting married the 12th. If anyone is interested in going(if they do open) post up. I'm looking forward to trying out the new rubbers and possibly the winch on some of the trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.