North West Florida - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > North West Florida

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 08-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #31
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Yea If I'm going to continue to try and follow more capable rigs then I have to put something front and rear that will atleast push some of the obstacle out of my way.lol

Roadyy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #32
tacundra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

UABY and ROLLIN...

I live on Yellowbluff right off Star ave. Just bought a TJ last week and looking forward to mobile swamp next month. I used to bang up a toyota tacoma out there regularly. Always looking for some new places to wheel. I have just about leveled the dirt hills across from WAL-MART, lol.

Let me know when your going for a ride.
tacundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #33
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

If this rain will let up I may go tomorrow. I have a few things to do after work today so I will be freed up to go..
Life is always getting in the way of adventure..
Theres a place over here off of 2301 that I was going to couple times a week, but haven't been there in a few weeks now. It's nothing special, but kills a hour or more going over the obstacles a few times. Then there are a few trails I haven't hit due to not having a winch(electric) to make sure I get thru and back.
Unread 08-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #34
tacundra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

LEMENO.

I may go with and check out this area off 2301 you mention.
Unread 08-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #35
Renegade88
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey!! nice to see some local jeepers on here, i'm in Panama City Beach, not a lot of great wheeling around here intrested to see if there is anything decent nearby....

PanhandlePierFishing.com
Renegade88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #36
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Now we are talking.. older jeep models.. Nice to have someone without all the fancy bells and whistles to ride with..lol
We definetly need to get a ride together..Look at the link in my signature and you can see some of the trails to ride locally.
I'll post back this evening if I can get everything done by tonite and see about setting a time to go tomorrow..
Unread 08-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #37
rollin_n_mud
1997 XJ Cherokee 

i should be back in town in a couple weeks if all go well. should be able to wheel the following weekend after i get home.

I would have gotten an older YJ if the wife didn't like the "bells and whistles" the new ones have lol
rollin_n_mud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #38
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I hear ya,, I think that was one of the reasons I got the older rougher riding YJ so that I could get some me time...lol Altho my youngest daughter loves going with me. That I enjoy immensely..
I thought I was going to get done with my to do list tonite, but had some company come over and was unable to finish so I will not be going tomorrow. Next weekend is my wife's wedding anniversary and as much as I would like to go wheelin I would never hear the end of it. Besides, I have a date with my daughter for the Father & Daughter Ball Saturday night.
Unread 08-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #39
tacundra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like Mobile Swamp maybe the nect time for some wheeling.

I'll be in a '97 green sahara
Unread 08-15-2010, 09:38 AM   #40
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Found out this morning my son and his GF are coming down from Tn. next weekend as well so I may get to take them for a little wheelin trip while they are here...
I'll be in a green 94 YJ and we can meet at the gate or just inside the gate on the right. The guys from PC jeeper usually have a couple easy-ups for in-between runs. It's hard to miss all the jeeps right inside the gate.lol
Unread 08-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #41
tacundra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

new ride...

Couple pics of last yota at Mobile swamp..

Unread 08-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #42
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

nice pics.. We were going up the bank in the first pic ,well just to the rite of it, where there are 3 diff routes to go up.. Ok now I recognize the next pic at the same hill,,lol yea we were hitting those tracks up that hill.. The shorter starting point to that hill has some good washout for flexing...
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #43
Roadyy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Me and the guy I bought my jeep from are hoping to go hit some trails off hwy 20 this saturday if the weather permits and we are off from work. Where we will be going we will need water management permits. You can get them at wal-mart for 27 a year. If you are interested let me know so I can have an idea of how many will be going.. Again this depends on weather and work..lol One of the places is the sand hills that we are looking to go during this ride if any of you have been there or heard of it. Supposedly a strait up climb.
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #44
rollin_n_mud
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds like a good time. Maybe i can tag along next time you go out and hit some trails. Now as for Mobile Swamp, i am planning on hitting it up the first weekend of Oct so if anyone wants to make plans.
rollin_n_mud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #45
purplepig
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Is this meeting kid friendly
I am a part of Mobile Jeep Club. We are kid friendly. There are a few kids who are at almost every function. We have a ride coming up in September at Choccolocco.
purplepig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.